6 Top Phone Backup Tools in 2021 for Your Inference
Doing phone backups is extremely universal regardless of work, study or entertainment since losing data is at great cost. So are you curious about the top phone backup tools in 2021? If your answer is yes, you are in the right place. This post focuses on the mobile phone backup tools which are popular in 2021, including the cloud and external backup, and you can get the overall information about them simultaneously.
1. Coolmuster Android Backup Manager
This 1-click phone backup tool, Coolmuster Android Backup Manager, can quickly back up almost all data types from the Android phone to the computer with high quality, and restore the backup from the computer to the Android device. Simply put, its efficiency of transfer is a highlight for many users. Besides, to protect your privacy, it can read your data only after getting your permission.
- Efficiently back up contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, music, documents and apps from Android phones/tablets to the Windows computer for free.
- Not only support to restore the backup files to the same phone but also other Android phones and tablets.
- Support to connect the Android device to the computer via USB or Wi-Fi.
- Allow you to select the file types on the interface before doing backup and restoration.
- Its interfaces with the concise design are easy to control.
- Strongly work with most Android phones and tablets with Android OS 4.0 and upper, such as Sony Xperia 10/Xperia 5/Xperia 1/Xperia L4, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, LG G9/G8/G7, Huawei, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Google, ZTE, Vivo, and more.
- It is free for backup but not a restoration.
- You can’t see the detailed files on the interface.
- You will be required to install a driver on the phone for scanning and transferring data.
Dropbox is well-known of data backup organization and sharing, which is a phone backup tool for you with its cloud storage space. Installing it on the Android/iOS phone, you can immediately upload files for backup using the network.
- Wirelessly back up the phone data to the cloud space.
- Support pictures, music, documents, videos and more.
- Keep the deleted files for 30 days, so you can restore them from your Dropbox easily.
- Share files via creating links with others.
- You can access and check the backup files anytime and anywhere.
- Organize and tackle your work with its shortcuts without hassle.
- It’s skimpy on free storage with 2 GB.
- A little expensive to enlarge the storage space.
- You cannot access or back up your phone data when the network is unavailable.
If you choose IDrive as your phone backup tool, you can get 5 GB basic storage room from the beginning. And it is also a cloud backup tool that allows you to back up various devices with a single account, like iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, etc.
- Do multiple phone backups with a single account, including files and folders.
- Protect your backup files with 256-bit AES encryption and allow you to enter it with a defined key.
- Automatically recognize and back up the modified files, and preserve up to 30 previous versions of the backup files.
- Allow you to retrieve the deleted files from its trash folder within 30 days.
- Work for Android and iOS devices.
- It can’t back up a file that you open on the mobile phone.
- The interface is not user-friendly enough.
- Limited storage space.
Using pCloud to back up your phone data is like being protected by armor. You can sync your images, sorts of documents, music, videos and more on both the cell phones and computers. Also, you can view the phone backup data on the computer after logging in on the website, which is simple to operate.
- View the backup files anywhere.
- Stream your music online/offline whenever you want.
- Directly share your files with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and email.
- You can get 10 GB free cloud storage on it.
- Create new folders to manage your files in sorts.
- Allow you to try the data encryption for 14 days.
- If you want to unlock the free storage space, you need to finish some tasks.
- If you forget the password of your encrypted folder, you can’t restore it anymore.
- Sometimes its music player is out of control.
OneDrive is a cloud backup tool designed by Microsoft, helping you back up your photos, videos and other files from your smartphone/computer without trouble. And the brief layout of its interface will give you a comfortable operation experience.
- You can gain 5 GB free storage for a starter.
- Collaborate with Office apps to edit your documents in real-time.
- Send notifications as the shared documents are modified.
- Do well in keeping file version history.
- Upload files on the computer via drag and drop.
- Upload a file at a time of less than 15 GB.
- It is clumsy to move the files from one folder to another on OneDrive.
- The organization system doesn’t perform well, so it is difficult to find shared documents.
6. Google Drive
Probably you hear of Google Drive but hesitate to download it on your mobile phone. Actually, it is a nice phone backup tool. With the storing, sharing and collaborating features, you can not only back up your phone files but also manage them at ease. What’s more, it will offer you 15 GB free storage space on Google after you create a Google account.
- Your backup files are searchable on the interface.
- You can straight edit and send files on it.
- Support many types of data, like images, audios, videos and other documents.
- The deleted data will be kept for 60 days.
- It will mess up the format after you upload a DOC file on it.
- You will fail to upload files with identical names.
- It is slow to do large downloads.
This post is a summary of top phone backup tools in 2021, and you can have a further realization about these 6 practical tools from the previous description, which contains their overviews, pros and cons. Is it helpful for you? If you have selected the adorable one among them, please download it to have a try without delay.