The best food for a baby is mother’s milk. Wise nature has taken care that together with it, the baby gets everything he needs for proper growth and development, strong immunity and health. But life sometimes makes adjustments, and has to transfer the child to mixed or artificial feeding. In this case, it is important to choose quality dairy food in accordance with the age and nutritional needs of the baby.
HiPP experts have been researching breast milk for many years and have developed milk formulas that are the closest to it in composition. This is why HiPP formulas meet your baby’s nutritional needs in the best way possible.
Table of Contents
HiPP formula composition
HiPP milk formulas are made from organic milk and contain a protective combination of probiotics and prebiotics modeled after breast milk. The formulas include:
- Omega-3, Omega-6;
- The optimum amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for every age;
- vitamins, iron, calcium and other important ingredients to ensure harmonious development;
Probiotics – probiotic cultures of L. fermentum lactobacilli, which are included in breast milk, form the normal intestinal microflora of the baby and support healthy digestion.
Prebiotics are nutritional components that are included in breast milk, support the development of profits and their own beneficial intestinal microflora.
Thanks to the combination of probiotics and prebiotics in HiPP formula, the effectiveness of which has been clinically proven, the baby’s intestinal microflora will form as with breastfeeding. Therefore, the baby will have normal digestion and good immunity, as it is known that 70% of it depends on the state of the gut.
The basis for HiPP formula is certified fresh organic milk. This is not the usually powdered milk that other breast milk substitute manufacturers use, but real fresh milk that comes directly from farms. This allows the milk to retain more vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
What does organic quality mean, and why is it important?
First and foremost, it’s safe. The milk in HiPP Formulas is monitored by an independent organic certification body and is obtained in accordance with the provisions of the EU Organic Act. This means that the cows graze on open pastures and receive only natural feed: grass, hay, and grain grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides. The use of GMOs, bone meal, animal growth stimulants and prophylactic use of antibiotics on organic farms is strictly prohibited.
Types of infant formulas HiPP
To date, the products of the family company HiPP occupy a rather high place in the global market. Among their range, there are regular formulae: Heep Combiotic and Heep Organic for babies with stable bellies. And for sensitive bellies, there are special formulas such as Heep HA, antireflux, and Heep Comfort.
HIPP products are also divided according to the age of the baby because different amounts of minerals and microelements are required for a certain period of development. From the birth, you can use the dry milk formula HIPP Combiotic PRE, HIPP Combiotic 1, HIPP ORGANIC; from 6 months of age you can use formula 2; from 10-12 months it is possible to go to formula 3, and when your baby is 18 months old you can use HIPP junior Combiotic.
HiPP Organic milk powder is intended for artificial and combined feeding of infants from birth until the end of the first year of life. It is made from 100% natural organic ingredients. It is not only safe for your baby’s health but also beneficial for it.
HiPP Organic baby formula is based on organic cow’s milk obtained without the use of hormones, fertilizers, pesticides and antibiotics, as evidenced by the certificate on the package. This product does not contain starch, chemical dyes, and preservatives, GMOs, as well as gluten and sugar.
For better absorption of fats, HiPP Organic milk formula is enriched with L-carnitine, it contains selenium, which has antioxidant properties, as well as a set of amino acids, vitamins and trace elements necessary for the proper development of the child’s body.
Special baby formulas, for fussy tummies
HiPP Comfort formula is ideal for babies with an oversensitive digestive system. A complex of probiotics and prebiotics, natural fatty acids and taurine ensure healthy growth and development of the whole body and help relieve colic and bloating, which are not uncommon in newborns. The fat in the formula is specially structured to resemble breast milk. The formula also contains Lactobacillus fermentum CECT 5716, which helps protect the immune system and protects against infections.
HiPP Anti-Reflux formula helps with regurgitation and vomiting. Thanks to the addition of a natural carob fruit thickener, the density of the mixture increases, so food is better retained in the stomach and vomiting and regurgitation (reflux) are reduced. The main advantages of HiPP Anti-Reflux
- Infant dry milk formula helps with the tendency to regurgitation and vomiting;
- Contains natural lactobacillus bacteria, which were originally isolated from breast milk
- LCP: ARA and DHA (omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids), especially important during the first months of life, as the body does not produce them in sufficient quantities during this period
- gluten-free, made without added sugar, salt, no dyes, no preservatives, no flavorings, no GMOs;
- Gum of carob fruit is not only a natural thickener but also a valuable natural dietary fiber, so the baby’s stools may become softer when the formula is used.
- For allergic children, HiPP has developed a special hypoallergenic food, HiPP HA. There is a formula 1, 2, and 3, that is for each subsequent age of the baby. This special dietary formula contains deeply broken down protein, which helps reduce the risk of allergies. This formula contains probiotic cultures of L. fermentum lactobacilli, which are part of breast milk, which form the normal intestinal microflora of the baby and support healthy digestion. It also contains LCP (ARA \ DHA, Omega-3, and Omega-6), which are essential for a baby’s brain and vision development.
The choice is up to you, but choose quality for your baby
So, the organic origin of milk in HiPP formula is confirmed by a certificate of an independent regulatory body, gives a guarantee of quality. Among the products of this manufacturer, you can find a formula adapted to your baby’s tummy. The list of formulas, with a detailed description, you can see at organicbestshop.com website. Feeding your baby with HiPP formula, you can be sure that he will receive not only everything necessary for growth and development, but also important components for healthy digestion and immunity. Eat right and grow up healthy!