They are not independent but are integrated into the ready-made HTML code of the page. When such a script program runs, visible changes are made to the page that you can see.
In some other and more rare cases, the changes are invisible, if such is previously provided by the developer.
Have you noticed that the website is displayed differently depending on the screen size of the device? Modern websites adjust to screen resolution so that they are easy to view on all devices. Keep on reading and understand all there is to it.
A new memory management principle has been applied in Cmm. Manual creation of buffers and type conversion has been replaced by automation. By the way, later the creators of Cmm renamed it to ScriptEase since the old name “scared off” the developers due to negative associations. Apparently, everyone believed that the “minus” in the title emphasizes its shortcomings.
The basic principle of this programming language is to create an event each time in response to user actions on the page. It happens like this:
The user clicked something on the site or simply hovered the mouse cursor over the desired element.
The browser recorded this action and signaled its completion.
After that, a special script is launched for this event.
The script makes changes on the page – opens a new window, highlights the desired element, starts the animation, and so on.
Scripting programs written in JS according to https://fireart.studio/enterprise-web-application-development/ are just text. Therefore, you can create them in any text editor, even in your simplest Notepad. Such scripts are executed in the “interpretation” way. This means that the source code of the script is transferred in its original form to another tool – the interpreter. And he is already running the program.
What is it used for?
AJAX, in simple terms, is a technology that allows you to update a piece of information on a page without reloading the entire page. Thanks to this, traffic is significantly saved and, consequently, the speed of sites increases.
- you can create programs in any text editor, including Microsoft Word and even Notepad;
- not very complex syntax that even beginners can learn (provided enough effort is made);
- sample opportunities when creating a wide variety of sites;
- he is constantly improving;
- scripts are easily integrated into HTML code;
- there are many specialists in the labor market who know JS, and there are also many vacancies for such developers.
1. Its speed – you can enjoy it and find it reliable, as well as safe to use immediately within your favorite browser. It is conveninet for anyone.
2. Simple – easy to understand and set up. You can learn it in the shorter time frame possible since it is easy to learn compared to other popular languages like C++.
3. Interoperability – you can insert it on your own and into any page. You will enjoy its use on different applications.
4. Great interface – you can use its several different features like sliders.
5. Extended functional options – enjoy its writing snippets and different functions of your web page.
6. It is versatile – you can develop an app from front to back with it and its Node.js servers.
7. New updates – constant updates & scripting specifications are some other perks & pros. You will probably see ES7 being supported in the future.
Although there are loads of pros & perks when it comes to JS, there are some cons that you can always experience, and that can make you question your purchase. Those are:
Client-side security: some people often disable it for good and without even giving it a second thought.
Browser support: sometimes you can encounter an issue since JS can interpret a code differently and in its own way. Try to stick to main & crucial browsers.