URGENT: Time for a big change! Please know that while some of our Instagram Tools features will be upgraded, others will be removed after June 2016. Gallery users would need to recreate their codes by June.
Please read full details here.
Thank you for your support!
Instagram Gallery for your Blog / Website
Turn a feed (user, location, hashtag or popular page) into a gallery you can
put on your blog/website! Generate the code below, copy and paste.
* You cannot display a private user's feed.
* Wordpress.com users cannot use this widget because of security reasons.
Sample : @websta_me's feed
Check video instructions!
Websta TOOLS FAQ
- 1. Why are my gallery photos displaying white images?
Photos that are set to private on the Instagram application will not appear in the gallery.
If you are displaying photos from your account, make sure to turn off “Photos Are Private” on the Instagram application.
User page > Settings (top right corner) > Photos Are Private > Select OFF
- 2. Why don’t the photos on the gallery direct to the photo pages when I click on them?
If a user ticks "Page is Private" on Websta's Settings page, non-logged-in users cannot see the user's profile page, including the photo pages. To direct users to the photo pages on Websta, please untick "Page is Private" on Settings.
- 3. The iframe coding is not working on my Wordpress blog.
While Blogger/Blogspot and Tumblr accept the iframe coding, Wordpress does not. It will only work if you have installed Wordpress on your server.
If you’re using the Follow Me button, please use the second code as seen on the Tools page: http://websta.me/tools
- 4. My Instagram Gallery is not working on my Wordpress blog.
Wordpress does not allow the installation of the Instagram Gallery onto their blogs because of security reasons.
- 5. Why is my hashtag gallery not displaying the same number of photos stated on websta's hashtag page?i
If a user's photos are set to private, they will not show on the hashtag page.
Your gallery therefore will not generate these photos, explaining the difference in number of photos.