The most popular frameworks today are React and Angular. Let’s discuss the advantages of each framework. It’s worth noting that the programs are very different, and therefore, it’s impossible to say clearly which one is better.
They are just different and are used to solve problems differently. At the same time, as indicated by the Google Trends application, React and Angular in previous years were the most popular in the development field.
As is known, site creation is a very laborious and difficult task. It’s for this reason that specialists, including those you might hire AngularJS developers from, have developed special programs – frameworks. These frameworks take on some of the work for you.
Table of Contents
The primary distinction between React and Angular lies in React’s utilization of the Virtual DOM, which contributes significantly to the framework’s advantages.
The Document Object Model (DOM) serves as a representation of HTML document contents in the form of objects, complete with an interface for managing these specified objects. Notably, there are two types of DOM: the conventional real DOM and the virtual DOM. To illustrate the difference, review the following scenario: when you need to modify specific information within HTML tags, the procedures are as follows.
In the case of the real DOM, it continuously updates all tags until it identifies the target fragment, which can have adverse effects on performance and other metrics. Conversely, the virtual DOM exclusively updates the requisite HTML fragment, thereby mitigating these issues.
Comparing React and Angular
Why is React better than Angular? After all, many developers think so. Let us explain what formed the basis of this opinion. First of all, it is worth noting that React was developed several years earlier than Angular and has undergone many changes. It has become a convenient application that most developers prefer to use.
In addition, React has a huge number of codes in its database (about 100 thousand). And there are 300 ready-made solutions. The program is essentially an open-source library. The main difference is that the former has a framework structure. It has 1800 ready-made solutions in its database. However, this application is large. These frameworks work with native and web applications:
- React Native is the technology used to develop native applications;
- cross-platforms are developed with React Native Renderer.
- native applications are developed with NativeScript;
- development of hybrid applications comes from the Ionic Framework.
At the same time, each of the frameworks has its own strengths and weaknesses. Let’s dwell on this in more detail.
Advantages and disadvantages of React
So, what are the benefits of React?
- Based on simple programming languages.
- Extreme application flexibility.
- DOM usage.
- The application can withstand heavy loads.
- React, and SEO complement each other effectively. They enhance site accessibility for search engine bots and enhance user engagement with your web resource.
- Ensures that parent data is unchanged.
- Has an open data library.
- Lightweight database
- Provides easy migration between versions.
- Hybrid mobile applications on React are outwardly almost indistinguishable from native ones.
As for the shortcomings, there are fewer of them. However, they are also present.
- Documentation disorder.
- A large selection of tools is confusing.
- It takes a long time to master all the nuances.
So if you decide to choose React here you can hire ReactJs developers.
Advantages and disadvantages of Angular
Angular has the following advantages:
- A large number of different functions.
- The functions are interdependent.
- Information can be obtained directly and not through third parties.
- The opportunity to work separately in one section of the program using the available data is presented.
- Minimal risk of errors.
At the same time, Angular has such disadvantages:
- This is rooted in a sophisticated programming language.
- Errors during migration between versions.
Beginning developers often wonder which is easier: React or Angular? The answer is clear. Angular is definitely easier to learn. However, React provides many more options. Considering this, the key lies in prioritization and choosing the most appropriate option for a specific task.