As we all know, if you own a sports court, whether it is a tennis court, basketball court or football court, they all need maintenance to prolong the life of the court, durability and keep it a good sports experience. If a sports court that lacks the necessary maintenance will be damaged after a period of use or has poor ball bounce, etc., if you have a commercial sports court, in order to ensure that your investment is worthwhile, you can maintain your according to the following points The commercial sports court has been kept in the best condition for a long time.
Before starting to maintain your playground, you first need to understand the types and construction materials that make up the playground. Different sports court surfaces can adopt different maintenance methods. Common sports court materials include artificial turf, clay, grass, hard courts and sports courts laid with interlocking sports flooring, and their maintenance procedures will be different. But here are some points that they all require attention and maintenance:
- Regular Cleaning: Regular cleaning of playing court surfaces is the simplest but essential. This includes sweeping and vacuuming of dust, debris and organic matter that can damage surfaces or become breeding grounds for microbes. Regular cleaning of the surface can not only maintain the aesthetics of the surface of the sports court, but also ensure that the dust layer exists on the surface of the sports court for a long time so as to affect the rebound of the ball on it.
- Surface Repair: Like artificial grass, acrylic sports courts have the problem that they inevitably have surface damage after a year or two of use. This is a natural and predictable occurrence for this type of playing court. But if you don’t address it, it can have a massive impact on your commercial playing court. You can immediately repair any visible damage such as cracks, cracks or tears using the same material. If there are too many broken places, you can only consider resurfacing the playing court to maintain the professionalism of your playing court. Normally, modular sports flooring will not have surface damage, if you use ZSFloor Tech Sports Flooring, then your commercial sports floor surface will be in fifteen years There will be no cracks or damage.
- Adequate drainage: Water can be the worst enemy of a sports court, especially with synthetic or hard surfaces. Making sure your court has proper drainage is crucial. This may require regular inspection of the drainage system and timely correction of any obstructions or damage.
- Seasonal Maintenance: Sports courts require different maintenance depending on the season. In fall, for example, leaves must be removed to prevent soiling and slippery surfaces. Snow removal and ice protection may be required in winter.
- Professional maintenance: Usually, the commercial sports court has a large passenger flow, and it is used intensively throughout the day. We recommend that you find a local professional maintenance personnel to regularly inspect and test the surface of the sports court to ensure that it is in perfect condition at all times.
- Game line maintenance: The game line of the sports court will become more and more obvious under long-term frictional use, which is also a place that people tend to overlook. If you want to keep your commercial playing courts looking good, we recommend regular maintenance and painting of disappearing game lines.
- Preventive maintenance: The use of equipment such as awnings can prevent bad weather from affecting the surface of the sports court. This is preventive maintenance. Although it is not necessary, it is indeed an effective means to increase the service life of the sports court after testing. Then, this kind of maintenance may increase the construction cost of your commercial sports court, and you can decide whether to install it according to your budget.
- Maintenance of supporting equipment: Don’t forget the surrounding environment of the court, including lighting, fences and seating areas, which also need regular maintenance. You don’t want to reduce the number of people using your commercial sports court because of the damage of these supporting facilities.
If you have a commercial playground, these methods will help keep your playground and your business competitive. As a sports fanatic, playing in an atmospheric and professional stadium will make them your regulars.