4 Best Cable TV Providers in 2020: Compare Prices, Packages
You can watch television in many ways these days. You can consider streaming them, watch them through cables, and any other manner. But, cable TV has been one of the prominent and practical options. Nothing can take the pleasure of watching your TV channels on cable TV service.
Go here if you looking for the best cable TV providers in America as of 2020. Let us check out the best service providers that we found interesting, but not necessarily in that order.
1. Spectrum – The best No-Contract Option
The prime selling point of Spectrum channel lineup service is the no-contract regime that it believes in. The decent pricing and a no-contract option can make it one of the excellent options ever. However, the service is available only in certain pockets and you may or may not get it in your region.
The best packages offered by the Spectrum service can include
- Spectrum TV Select – $ 44.99 with 125+ channels
- Spectrum TV Silver – $ 69.99 with 175+ channels
- Spectrum TV Gold – $ 89.99 with 200+ channels
What did we like in it – An extremely reasonable for enhanced decent pricing without contracts. Of course, the equipment would be dependent on the region you live in. The limited availability can be something you would find a little disturbing.
2. Xfinity – The best option in terms of best deals
Xfinity has been yet another worthy option with no contract option and fair pricing. The equipment offered by the service provider further makes it one of the prime options ever. It does cost you considerably lesser than the average cost for cable TV.
The packages offered by Xfinity are
- Digital Starter – $ 70.99 with 140+ channels
- Digital Preferred – $ 89.49 with 220+ channels
What did we like in it – A solid DVR is one of the most interesting options we found quite exciting options ever. An extremely lower price for the packages can be yet another enhanced experience ever. The price of the package is considerably lower than the Cox’s, Spectrum’s, and Optimum’s basic packages.
3. Cox – The best cable operator with the best pricing
While the Cox TV package may appear to be quite expensive, you would find that the cable TV provider comes with an enhanced and personalized cable TV experience. An extremely customized channel package can further make it one of the great options ever. The decent storage space offered by their DVR can further be a great choice.
The packages offered by Cox can include
- TV Starter – $25 with 75+ channels
- Contour TV – $ 69.99 with 140+ channels
What did we like in it – A high degree of channel customization is what would further enhance your experience. You will have access to an excellent choice of channels as per your preferences. The packages offered by Cox would indeed be impressive despite the varied interests you may have. The packages will suit each one among you – movie buffs, sports fans, families, and reality show.
4. Optimum – Best for the family
Once again, the no-contract TV service is one of the prime factors that would make it one of the enhanced services ever. The service is available only in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania and if you live in any of those four states, you can definitely find it worthy enough. It also lets you record 15 hours of content at once.
The packages you stand to gain with Optimum are
- Optimum Core TV – $ 64.95 with 220+ channels
- Optimum Select TV – $ 74.95 with 340+ channels
- Optimum Premier TV – $ 104.95 with 420+ channels
What did we like about it – If you are in New York, you will find Optimum the greatest ever option. The focus on New York programming should be one of the ideal reasons you will find it extremely impressive by every count. The ability to record up to 15 shows simultaneously should be what would make it a great choice of cable TV service. The DVR availability is yet another good option, but it would have a maximum of 75 hours of backup.
So, what would we think?
Having checked out those few great options and their packages, here is what we thought about the best service providers for the best Cable TV service ever in the US. Of course, finding the best service that meets the needs of every family may not be that easy and simple to go with.
Yet, we will make an attempt at understanding the best options for the perfect cable TV service.
So, here are our findings
- Xfinity offers no contract, has some of the decent packages, and most importantly, available across a wide range of cities and states.
- Spectrum offers decent pricing and a great no-contract option. Of course, it isn’t available in all the regions
- Cox offers the best possible channels or packages customization options. You also stand to gain good equipment compatibility, especially DVR
- Optimum is perfect for family entertainment. But it is only available in only four states. If it is available in your area, do not miss it!
TV watching these days has assumed different proportions. There have been several different options you would find impressive that would help you watch your shows and live TV. However, cable TV watching in one of the unique options ever and that is exactly why the cable TV service providers have an important place to play in our day to day life.
The above comparison should have helped you pick the right choice for an enhanced experience. Each of the cable TV providers featured here has its own plus points. You would be able to analyze the prime factor of each of the cable TV providers and finalize your best bet based on your individual requirements.
So, that was a formidable list of the best cable TV operators in the US. Which among them do you think to be the best? Share your ideas.