Why you should Invest In Real Estate Business in Comporta
Comporta is known as a sleepy town. However, it is the most famous tourist destination which is known for peace, security, privacy, and beach. It is situated on the west coast of Portugal and it’s an 80-minute drive from the south of Lisbon. It has been a vacation spot for a long time. The destination is popular among artists and trendsetters for its attractive and stylish atmosphere.
Major groups have financed the Comporta property business. Herdade da Comporta is the biggest landowner on the premises. They have small villages and agricultural lands. You will also get various properties for sale like village homes, sea-facing plots, luxury homes, cabana, etc.
Living Portugal Property is a real estate service that provides good and wonderful plots in Comporta and Melides. Their office is located in Comporta. To know more about them and properties for sale, you can check their website livingportugalproperty.com.
During summer most tourist destinations become congested, overcrowded, and polluted. A vacation is planned to enjoy the serenity and natural beauty of family. Otherwise, if we want to see the same crowd and pollution, then our cities are best. During summer beaches are the best tourist destination for people.
However, most beaches are crowded and there’s hardly any space to arrange picnics. Many destinations lose their USP when they’re exposed to the world. Moreover, you can also see a hike in fares and hotel prices. Does that even help in anyways to enjoy vacations?
Comporta helps in defining the real meaning of a vacation. Furthermore, it’s been observed that the property rates in Portugal within the 5 years have increased tremendously. Even during the COVID-19 pandemic situation people were investing in lands in Portugal. But, the value of Comporta houses and vacation homes are still the cheapest in Europe.
The history behind the Increase in Urge of Comporta Property
- Before 2008, Comporta was considered the biggest commercial area for property business which was supposed to last for at least 20 years. However, after the financial thump in 2012, most property buyers lost their asset’s value.
- Many French locals popped in Comporta in late 2013 and started purchasing properties at lower rates with the support of Swiss banks.
- Comporta is a harmless destination for Europeans and Americans. It provides village aesthetics and it is close to Lisbon International airport which makes it easier to travel from any location.
- Nature’s beauty, beaches, relaxed and affordable lifestyles, and accommodations, and the friendly behavior of the locals make it the best place to spend during summers.
- Now tourists love coming to experience the serenity and nature at this place. The scarcity of hotels in Comporta makes it easier for property owners to utilize their assets in the form of vacation homes.
Few Facts about Real Estate Business in Comporta
- You can purchase an asset in Comporta, by simply contacting a real estate agent and mentioning your preferred location and house type. Once you’ve found the house of your choice, you can contact a lawyer and get all documents ready after negotiating well with the agent.
- As I mentioned above, Comporta assets were majorly taken by foreigners. The trend remains the same the state laws also allow a foreigner to deal with a property in Comporta without any limitations and restrictions to improve the economy of the city.
- After getting approval from the Rural Tourism board, one investor can buy as many properties on the land to earn profit and business. Because of this, there has been an increase in many middle-class buyers apart from top business owners.
Procedure For Foreigners to Buy Property in Comporta
- It is difficult for foreigners to hunt on their own the best property in Comporta. Therefore, foreigners can seek the help of a property manager who can be searched online.
- Check the reviews and ratings of the real estate manager before doing business with them.
- Instead of communicating on mails contact them directly over the phone. This way you can communicate better and let them know your preferences about budget, house style, location, and purpose of buying the property, etc.
- No need to rush to Comporta every time they find a deal. Simply ask them to pick a few in the list and then you can finally look around.
- Even if you find a good location don’t show your excitement to the seller, they might increase the price or deny negotiation. Start your deal with negotiation and involve the property manager in it.
- Once your deal is closed, your first step should be to hire a lawyer who will prepare all documents. Generally, the real estate manager helps in arranging a lawyer that works with their business otherwise, you too can choose a lawyer.
- After finalizing the property you would need a fiscal number from the local tax authorities which your lawyer can also obtain. Remember, this fiscal number card is important to close any transaction or to open a bank account in Comporta.
- The lawyer will prepare CPCV which includes all terms and conditions related to deposit amount, finalizing the date, mortgage approval, quotations after mutual consent of buyer and seller, etc.
The initial deposit can differ from 10% to 20% depending upon the consent between buyer and seller. However, if the buyer backs out from the deal after the deposit, he or she loses money, and if the seller backs out, then he or she will have to pay double the amount of the deposit.
- There are certain taxes and legal fees involved with every property purchase which is 8% to 10% of the purchase amount. All the fees and taxes along with other payments will be mentioned in the document and notarized by the lawyer.
- The deal will be closed by buyer and seller in any one of the Notary offices in Comporta or nearby villages. The Land Registry and Tex Records are checked before finalizing the deal by the office.
- Finally, the real estate agent is paid a certain amount either by the buyer or seller, or both. This dealing is completed before starting the property hunt.
Portugal is considered to have good economic growth and returns from property investments. The prices of Comporta property are also increasing significantly. If you plan to buy for investment purposes or to spend your retired life in Portugal, then start your journey with Comporta.