Python is among those languages that are precisely considered one of the most commonly used programming languages. It was created in the late 1980s, influenced by the ABC and Modula-3 languages. Furthermore, this language has reached a long way and continues to boost the technology market from 1991 to 2.0.
Although numerous languages are available for technical background, Python is still considered the most preferred language. Whenever the discussion comes for an open-source project, this language finds success in gathering many professional communities that constantly improve the technology.
Nowadays, many web developers are in a dilemma about using Python for web development.
Table of Contents
Is Python suitable for web development? The answer to this is yes.
Python is suitable for web development as its core features make it ideal for web development. For starters, Python is a free, open-source, and widely used programming language. But, more crucially, it is incredibly adaptable. Python allows programmers to design websites using a variety of programming paradigms.
Meanwhile, at the same time, it fits perfectly for both object-oriented programming (OOP) and functional programming (FP). Secondly, Python serves the ability to type dynamically. This means that Python programs do not require compilation before execution. They are instead executed during runtime. Due to these advantages, this becomes the answer for Python for web development.
The Demand for Python Developers
The next thing is about Python developers; the demand for python developers is increasing rapidly. There are plenty of real-life-based examples that prove Python’s benefits for web app development. With the help of these examples, industries focus more on hiring python programmers.
Besides, it’s a vital component of some of its most popular websites and apps. Python helps the company to grow in the market. On the other hand, this language is also versatile, secure, scalable, and easy to learn.
For any developer, the first thing is to decide whether an individual wants to grow a career in web development or something else like data analytics. Both are popular language applications, but our website examples demonstrate that web development with Python is a good choice.
With the help of various frameworks, users decide which framework they need to work in. Furthermore, the good thing is that Python provides several frameworks for its users. With the help of these frameworks, users find it easy to develop complex processes.
Best Python Frameworks for Website Development
Some of the widely used frameworks of Python are Django, Pyramid, TurboGears, and Flask. Among these, Django development is the most popular one.
Django development is suitable for fully-fledged web apps and mid-range scalable tasks. Besides, it contains many built-in features that help reuse code with the legible conversion of different code components and adds additional functionality that facilitates web designing.
Meanwhile, Django also facilitates databases like Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and other well-known databases.
Benefits of Choosing Python For Web Development
Besides Django development, Python has various benefits for web app development. There are plenty of benefits, but few of them are as follows.
- Python is an Open-Source Language: Python is an essential programming language that contains millions of engineers investing in this. Furthermore, the reason behind this is the additional functionality of the open-source platform. Meanwhile, it can be modified according to the developer’s requirements.
- Easy to Learn: Python is incredibly user-friendly and easy to master in terms of simplicity of learning and usage. It is straightforward to use and facilitates the creation of durable and responsive websites.
- Supports Muti-Tasking: One of the influential roles that Python delivers is to work with multiple tasks simultaneously. Numerous organizations like to go with Python for Web Development because of its ability to handle multi-tasks. Furthermore, it helps to work efficiently with solving complex issues like Data security, which makes it one of the most dependable languages around.
- A Developer’s Choice: Many companies use Python for Web Development and are looking to link their website with artificial intelligence. Nowadays, many Python development companies include BoTree Technologies, PixelCrayons, Netguru, Django Stars, Mindfire Solutions, STX Next, and many more.
- Python Revenue Booster: Python’s Global Popularity extends to becoming a revenue enhancer for prospective enterprises since it ranks among the highest-paid web development languages, including SQL and Java.
Reasons to choose Python for Web Development.
The above mentions become the Reasons to choose Python for Web Development. Due to all these reasons, Python continues to remain in the first position in the most consumed programming languages for the past two years.
Moreover, Python is the only language that is consumed to make almost every website present on the internet.
- Google: Google has been a strong supporter of Python from its start. Python enables easy maintenance and relatively offers quick support in other areas.
- Facebook: Facebook production engineers exceptionally depend on Python, which helps it to become the third most popular language at the social media giant.
- Instagram: In 2016, the Instagram engineering team boasted that they were running with the help of the world’s largest deployment of the Django web framework, written with the use of Python.
- Spotify: This music website is one of the enormous followers of Python, using this for data analysis and back-end services. Furthermore, on the back end, there are many services that are communicated over 0MQ, or ZeroMQ, an open-source networking library and framework. All of these frameworks are written inside Python and C++.
Is it possible to operate Python in web development? The solution is quite apparent, and that is yes. We found it much more interesting to discuss the benefits it can give. And they are wide.
Moving Forward: Using Python for Web Development
Python enables you to create clear and straightforward apps that scale efficiently from a small project to a full-fledged, complicated app. Python can be an excellent alternative for many projects, whether you’re a newbie programmer learning to code or a business owner.
Technostacks is a python development company that uses modern technologies for extensive web development. Furthermore, it has been using the language for past many years and has an experienced team of Python developers. For more information, you can contact them.