Toggle navigation

#truffles634,378 POSTS

Post Content
User Image kneztruffles Posted: Oct 24, 2017 8:15 AM
20
1 Normal
The #whitetruffle has a special place in #gastronomy...it can stand alongside #saffron, #caviar, #foiegras and the finest of wines...all because of his unique and exotic aromas!
User Image randmchoco Posted: Oct 24, 2017 7:54 AM
4
0 Clarendon
Getting ready for #halloween #Chocolatier #course for #kids.
The kids will be here soon - so exciting.
It will be our 8th course in #manchester.
#chocolate #truffles
Have you tried troufa's breadsticks yet?😋💕
User Image cookingclub Posted: Oct 24, 2017 7:42 AM
8
0 Normal
*تذكير اليوم موعد * دورة #الترافيلز مع الشيف سيمباث بتاريخ ٢٤ أكتوبر في ويليامز سونوما غراند افينيوز @williamssonomamena
السعر 55 دك
الساعة 5م
#Truffles class with chef sampath on October 24th:-
1. #Raspberry #blackcurrant truffle.
رازبيري ترافيلز
2. #Chocolate truffles.
شوكليت ترافيلز
3. #Pistachio #almond Truffles.
ترافيلز الفستق واللوز
4. #spicy #Saffron #cardamom Truffle.
ترافيلز الزعفران

للاشتراك أرسل اسمك الثلاثي عالواتس اب 0096566612384 يصلك رابط الدفع الالكتروني.
*خدمة التلغرام متوفرة*
@cookingclub
User Image x_tina00 Posted: Oct 24, 2017 7:29 AM
10
1 Normal
EVERYONE HAVE DIFFERENT SPECIALTIES AND ONE OF OUR MANY SPECIALTIES IS THE SALAMI WITH BLACK SUMMER TRUFFLES.

Our salami with truffles are made from heritage breed pork and are seasoned with black truffles and rich sea salt. So, we think that this tells you almost 90% of how they taste….the other 10% are on you, order them and try them, you won’t regret it.

Gold Istra – From nature to your table

#Tartufi #BlackTruffle #Istra #Truffles #Truffle #SummerTruffle #Specialties #food #tasty #yum #instafood #instagood #delicious #Dekani #followforfollow #follow4follow #f4f #gold #cook #kitchen #chef #foodie #foodster #delish #quality #foodio #Salami #pork #foodporn @lan_klemenc @markostan @majklemenc
User Image zeliciouskw Posted: Oct 24, 2017 7:20 AM
14
2 Clarendon
Mini cheesecakes 🍒💖 36 pieces in a box for KD12 😋

Hashtags found on this page