Toggle navigation

#thedailytype1,216,309 POSTS

Post Content
User Image helloasco Posted: Dec 12, 2017 9:44 PM (UTC)
45
2 Normal
Aquí os dejo un trabajo personal al que le tengo un cariño especial. Amor es una palabra que lo engloba todo, incluso se puede llegar a querer lo que uno odia. El amor nos mueve para superar cualquier desafío. Nada mejor que unas letras góticas, bañadas en oro, para lucir su significado. A todos vosotros, con amor. -

Here you have one of my dearest works. Love is a word that encompasses everything, it is even possible to love what we hate. It is by love that we overcome any challenge in life. To reflect its meaning, I have choosen gotic letters in gold. To all of you, with love.





#helloasco #nofingernolimit #mural #instagraffiti #urbanwalls #love #graffitiporn #50wordsongrey #streetarteverywhere #urbanart #instagrafite #streetartistry #graffitiigers #wallporn #instagraff #graffiti #streetart #graffitiart #muralart #spraypaint #wallart #lettering #moderncalligraphy #thedailytype #goodtype #typespire #handmadefont #typegang #캘리그라피 #typematters
User Image calligraphybykatelyn Posted: Dec 12, 2017 9:42 PM (UTC)

13
2 Normal
😊 so lovely to have helped even in a small way, with the wonderful wedding of @eclement24 #forbetterorforpurser #magical #myheart
User Image saidkinos Posted: Dec 12, 2017 9:43 PM (UTC)

30
1 Normal
Tomorrow. New website and a new print. Christmas came early. 🤷🏻‍♂️
User Image daniel_neuman Posted: Dec 12, 2017 9:39 PM (UTC)
vanvisuals
32
1 Ludwig
Logo created for @vanvisuals I am available for branding and designs. Shoot me an email to neuman.designs@gmail.com
User Image thepaperfern Posted: Dec 12, 2017 9:38 PM (UTC)

26
1 Normal
y’all, sorry for the unintended break! life is crazy lately, I’m either overwhelmed or worried or anxious 80% of the time so the other 20% I just want to sit and watch netflix and do nothing🙃. but today I was feeling the lettering vibes so yeah... kinda whispering this to myself every day haha. It will all make sense someday.
User Image sami_hoc Posted: Dec 12, 2017 9:38 PM (UTC)

34
0 Lark
Surah Fatihah in Purple Ink with the Alif gilded in White Gold on ahar paper
40cm x 35cm - can be mounted & framed
for enquiries please email me at Samiur72@gmail.com .
.
.
.
.
#arabiccalligraphy  #islamic_art #islam #art #thedailytype #arabic #islamiccalligraphy  #typography #artist #talnts  #photooftheday #design #love  #lettering#drawing #muslim  #calligraphyart #artoftype #4rabic #Quran #Ayah #Verse #Dua #Calligraphy
these are the courses I took this term! or am currently taking, because I’m not done my finals yet.........in other news, does anyone have any suggestions for blogging platforms? it came to my attention that I haven’t updated my UBC blog in a long time. i still want to write, but I think it’s time for me to move on from that blog! medium doesn’t feel right for my kind of writing. maybe jekyll? should I keep going wth Wordpress? any other options I should consider? what do you think 😮 #tiffxengineering

Hashtags found on this page