Toggle navigation

#roidrage16,149 POSTS

Post Content
User Image hotmessfatgirl Posted: Jan 21, 2018 4:22 PM (UTC)

42
1 Normal
Y’all, I’m on prednisone all weekend AND I’m having trouble advancing my diet so I’m still stuck with mostly liquids. I’m so pissed offfff. #hangry #hangrybitch #roidrage #hiatalhernia #hiatalherniarepair
User Image chadbrochill613 Posted: Jan 21, 2018 12:56 PM (UTC)
10
0 Normal
Excuse us while we work on these technical difficulties. Your regularly scheduled broadcast will return after these messages. (Perks of getting older with asthma: they x-ray you for pneumonia as a precaution, only takes an extra half hour lol). Today’s scheduled turn-up will continue uninterrupted. 💯👍😉 #asthma #deferredmaintenance #roidrage #feelingmuchbetter #supersunday
User Image chefjesscooks Posted: Jan 20, 2018 3:13 PM (UTC)
34
0 Normal
Current Mood: At the gym throwing around heavy weights and growling at people. #fitlife #roidrage 😂
User Image karly.craig Posted: Jan 19, 2018 6:51 PM (UTC)

80
10 Normal
This is what I DON'T look like today. I've spent 90% of the day on the couch or in bed. The other 10% of my day has been spent losing my breath by trying to do a load of laundry. Flu has sent me into asthma town & I've enjoyed a massive helping of steroids & nebs these last couple days. Prayers appreciated, y'all. Hoping I recover soon only so I can plant big ass kisses on my boys 😍😘😘😘😘. #roidrage #wheezybaby
User Image meagpfaff84 Posted: Jan 19, 2018 6:49 PM (UTC)

9
6 Clarendon
Lauren may make an appearance at work!! I’m so damn hot, it’s the steroids, thank god it’s Friday! Beth may join her!!!!! #shetakesherclothesoffwhenshesdrunk #notevendrinking #roidrage #fuckingbeth #fourmoredays #kateandlauren @kuku2121
User Image photeauxcomeaux Posted: Jan 19, 2018 4:35 AM (UTC)

22
1 Normal
The #BEAUTIFUL #Hennessey #VelociRaptor #6X6
Available for the 2017 – 2018 #Ford #Raptor #Truck, the VelociRaptor 6X6 concept starts at $349,000 and includes the base 2017 – 2018 Raptor 4-door truck, 6X6 locking rear #axles, upgraded Fox #suspension, upgraded 20-inch #wheels and off-road #tires, special front and rear bumpers, #rollbar and LED lights. Also includes the VelociRaptor 600 #twinturbo upgrade for the 6X6 for more power and #performance. The 600+ HP upgrade includes upgraded twin #turbochargers, stainless steel exhaust modifications, upgraded front mounted air to air intercooler and plumbing and re-tuned factory computer. Other optional upgrades include: #Brembo front & rear brake upgrade, larger wheels and tires, LED #lighting upgrades, bespoke interiors, electronic upgrades and armoring systems will also available.
#4x4 #Better #Faster #Stronger #OnSteroids #RoidRage #THREEAXLES #instagirls #instafit #instadaily #instalike #iphone #love
User Image kostasempeiros Posted: Jan 18, 2018 10:38 PM (UTC)

132
1 Normal
Είναι πρωί είμαι στο γυμναστήριο εγώ και ένας άλλος τύπος. Τελειώνω το ζέσταμα και πάω να κάνω πιέσεις στον πάγκο, με προλαβαίνει την τελευταία στιγμή και πιάνει τον πάγκο αυτός. Λέω εντάξει δεν γ@μιέται, πάω να παίξω στο μηχάνημα. Ξεκινάω το πρώτο σετ, έρχεται ο τύπος και μου λέει: "Φιλαράκι έχεις πολλά ακόμα;" Εεε τον γ@μας ή όχι; #bodybuilding #roidrage #gym #stupid #idiot #guy #training #benchpress #quotes #gymquotes
User Image thani_mohammad Posted: Jan 18, 2018 8:21 PM (UTC)

30
1 Normal
#roidrage 🤣😂 Someone choose not to be in #bulkingonabudget category. Failing to hijack the supplement store.🤣😂 #2018 started to show a brighter year and we are still in #january. Started to fall in love with 2018🤣😂😁. #bulking #powerlift #gymmotivation #fitdad #fitness #newyearnewme #bodygoals #bodybuilding #funnymemes #gym #gym💪 #gymmemes
User Image lipsticklaughterandlove Posted: Jan 18, 2018 7:23 PM (UTC)

15
2 Normal
Thursday is close to Friday & its a good day. #gettingoutofafunk i layered two of my favs! Cant ever go wrong ❤️💄💋😍
User Image ladymacdeth08 Posted: Jan 18, 2018 7:01 PM (UTC)
3
2 Willow
Oh the joys of asthma. Forgot to take my prednisone last night for this cold. #asthmaproblems #roidrage #needmysteroids #justoverheretryingnottodie

Hashtags found on this page