Toggle navigation

#realtalk10,849,093 POSTS

Post Content
Can't wait to start this Vegan Journey again and have some incredibly motivational Animal Rights meetings when I travel back South. #realtalk #nomilkneeded
User Image triciakopec Posted: Dec 14, 2017 2:41 AM (UTC)
5
4 Normal
b a l a n c e ✨ something we all strive for but never seem to find. my own journey has been about finding my unique personal balance. I love hearing from you guys that what I do and represent is BALANCE - I don’t do extremes or make myself out to be the perfect healthy eater or fitness junkie (because i’m totally not). I love being healthy and fit because I FEEL good but I also love food and travel. I’ve come to realize that restricting myself 100% of the time won’t do me good because I end up over indulging and going into a cycle of self-hate. especially when I travel I like to find the healthy spots to fuel my body with nourishing food but I don’t limit myself to it or obsess over it. i’ve had my battle with food but i’ve learnt to enjoy my life and enjoy the food around me. my diet is 80% of the time really healthy but I don’t hate myself for the other 20% - I listen to my body, I enjoy my life, while not putting myself down. learn to love yourself and this journey! where are you being hard on yourself today? is there an area in your life you can improve but find a happy medium? ✨
User Image keemah.g Posted: Dec 14, 2017 2:39 AM (UTC)

15
0 Normal
Evolving is great in my book and nothing great comes easy. So, I will take the challenges like a champ and my homie GOD will be by my side every step of the way. This quote came from a convo with my girl @annai34 🙏🏾 wise women. ~From my journey to yours 🌹. Night lovelies 💋

#buildingmyfaith #chooselife #choosehappiness#livingfree#trust #lifequotes #mycurrentsituation #learninggrowingliving #motivationalquotes #quotes #lifequotes #realtalk #mylifemyjourney #womanhealing #notperfectbutreal #brokentowhole (quote by: brene brown)
User Image goatcouples.x Posted: Dec 14, 2017 2:38 AM (UTC)

9
0 Normal
User Image sassysamantha83 Posted: Dec 14, 2017 2:34 AM (UTC)

1
0 Normal
Things are tough in life & this is one of them, since that day.
And things make you stronger in life, this is one of those moments.^for both I must add. Be Thankful & Cherish your love ones. Im very grateful for my family and the people in our life. Bless you all. #realtalk #widowspeak

Hashtags found on this page