Instagram Gallery for your Blog / Website
Turn a feed (user, location, hashtag or popular page) into a gallery you can
put on your blog/website! Generate the code below, copy and paste.
* You cannot display a private user's feed.
* Wordpress.com users cannot use this widget because of security reasons.
Websta TOOLS FAQ
- 1. Why are my gallery photos displaying white images?
Photos that are set to private on the Instagram application will not appear in the gallery.
If you are displaying photos from your account, make sure to turn off “Photos Are Private” on the Instagram application.
User page > Settings (top right corner) > Photos Are Private > Select OFF
- 2. Why don’t the photos on the gallery direct to the photo pages when I click on them?
Turning Visibility off on websta will prevent non-logged-in users to see your photos. If you want photos to be shown to non-logged-in users, turn on Visibility on websta’s Settings page.
Settings (top right) > Visibility > On (make sure that the blue button is visible)
- 3. The iframe coding is not working on my Wordpress blog.
While Blogger/Blogspot and Tumblr accept the iframe coding, Wordpress does not. It will only work if you have installed Wordpress on your server.
If you’re using the Follow Me button, please use the second code as seen on the Tools page: http://websta.me/tools
- 4. My Instagram Gallery is not working on my Wordpress blog.
Wordpress does not allow the installation of the Instagram Gallery onto their blogs because of security reasons.
- 5. Why is my hashtag gallery not displaying the same number of photos stated on websta's hashtag page?i
If a user's photos are set to private, they will not show on the hashtag page.
Your gallery therefore will not generate these photos, explaining the difference in number of photos.