3,404 Posts

melindaloves PSA dedicated to my number one homie: dennya nuñez has been welcomed into the single life. Boys please refrain from hittin her up too much #welcomedennya #itsbetterhere #turnup #youarehot #singleandreadytomingle #excusemylanguagebut #badbitch #iloveyou 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

meredithcm sometimes it's easy
#yoga #yogi #handstand #practiceandalliscoming #yogaeverydamnday #yogaathome #loveyourbody #youarehot
"Life is very short, and there is no time for fussing or fighting my friend."(what my hand in the top left corner pointing toward the door says)
7d

» LOG IN to write comment.

nickjonasrealteam My man, #NickJonas, on set of "Scream Queens" #IAmExcited#YOUAREHOT 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

beachfitchic Had a great night with these cool kids here at O'Drakes celebrating some St. Patty's Day!! . My favorite song came on as I was pulling up into my garage! WE DON'T TURN OFF THE JAM...when Adam is singing "Sugar" to me. . So I had a in the garage car jam moment!! I'm Hurting Baby, I'm broken down. #Adamlevine #youarehot #tattooedman #sugar #yesplease #stpattysday #jamming #ineedyourlove #goodtimes #goodfriends #maroon5 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

alessia190501 ♡ a beautiful life is a Collection of unforgettable Moments ♡ 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

kaylamorris32 My friends are hot. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

X-Pro II Samantha Boast
shereneraj || art assignment 20% done. Now the other 80%... I'll do it later || #cantfocusacamera #indianforthewin 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

marcellavirzi E que delicia dividir com amigos uma homenagem para essa super gata que tive a sorte de encontrar na minha vida, nesse dia tão especial para Virzi + De Luca, de portas se abrindo ao infinito graças a parceria de duas grandes e improváveis amigas que sonham um sonho comum e lutam com garra e determinação para realizar cada uma das suas etapas. Nos completamos como pessoas, mulheres - designers. E essa admiração que hoje encheu meu coração é a inspiração que faz do nosso trabalho ( que é descomunal, poucos sabem) algo cada vez mais surprendente e único no mundo. Muito orgulhosa da empresária carismática, inteligente, relevante e fresh que você é no top do seu game. Parabéns pelos novos contratos @betinadeluca #youarehot #yourock #virzideluca #stongwomen #love E ainda por cima é des-lum-bran-te!! Te amo!!! Foto @stephanie_wenk #realhardwork #agentefazpormerecer 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.