115 Posts

bergtrening #timeforchange
Nå endrer #fribalanse sin profil. Gleder meg til å kunne vise til nye og oppdaterte nettsider. Håper du vil finne inspirasjon og nyttige tips her. Følg med på #bergtrening #moretocome#stayinspired#timeischanging#timeischange
4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Juno ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Navjeezy
alongcamenavjot Homies-- I saw this picture and thought it was so powerful. What you think you can't get through is not even as big of a deal as you are making it. Think of your current situation as a plastic chair and you are the horse. You can break free. You can do what the chair and chain is "telling" you that you can't do. Perception is key, and if you train your mind into believing that you CAN break free from what it is that is holding you back, you are already 90% there. The other 10% is simply doing it. One love ya'll. Break away from that plastic chair. You're way more capable than you think. #thingsIneedtoworkon #latenightthoughts #timeischange #startofsomethingnew #newmindset #perception #universe #cosmos #dathorsegottabreakfree #firstbelieve #thendo #transform #toomanyhashtagsonthisbitch #loveyouall #youcandoit #motivation #itsinsideofyou 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

hasdeletedbrain Крутые часы #timeischange 3w
  •   arsseny Лучшего исполнения инверсии ещё не видел 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal JoeKWells
josephkwells The Son of God rises with the Sun of Man #timeischange 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

2mon manunei
Valencia Manu Pereyra

» LOG IN to write comment.

cesarfrosty #Tbt. Sometimes To Win The War You Have To Lose A Battle. & Well I've Lost Enough Battles, So Beat Me Up & I'll Fight Right Back.
#TimeIsChange #Home #MySilence #WillSpeakForMe #GrindingSoICanDisappear
3mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

4mon _bigtuuna_
Lo-fi Jeff Penalber (⌐▧_▧)
_bigtuuna_ There are times when you feel like you're on top of the world. Then, you end up right back where you started, but something has changed.
#liveinthemoment
#timeischange
#8yearsin24hours
4mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

5mon minnie_pk
Normal PhannitaNakasopa
minnie_pk Happy new year 2015 #Newlife #NewLove and #TimeIsChange #lovelyZladis 5mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

__lija___ Been up since 4.. im grinding for all my shh, I put time in for all my shh.. #Grind #GoodMorning #DayByDay #EarlyAfternoonToTheRest #TimeIsChange #ForeverDoesntLastToLongTheseDays 6mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

jessicarcoe I am posting this to inspire you. The person of the left was afraid of change and afraid of being sore and not moving forward. The person on the right is a person who loves change and improvements. Not afraid of the future. Works daily on herself to be the best she can be. And sweats her but off and embraces her sore I can't move moments!!
I am a human being just like you. I work full time. I don't always have money. I am busy with life and what random things it may bring. I have bad days. I'm not perfect. But what I do know is that you can do this too. I do know that I can continue to mold and grow my life and myself.
Trust me I get it.....I just react to it differently.
Message me and like for information on how to get in my challenge group!
7mon

» LOG IN to write comment.