33,643 Posts

carlyflowerrrr Night out with my soulmate for his birthday #redlip #makeup #thatsafirst #lol #nightout #happy #birthdaybash #mwah 2h

» LOG IN to write comment.

chipmunkcheekzz I need to get a better camera so I can capture all my flaws lol #selfie #me #blueeyeliner #thatsafirst #worrylines #freckles #shineon 2h

» LOG IN to write comment.

alyssaarector Today she let me take a selfie with her #thatsafirst 6h

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal Jorden Barnhart ♡
barnhart13 My pony tail decided to fall out while I was running the 4x4 at conference #ThatsAFirst 9h

» LOG IN to write comment.

bighomiesparks172 The way this generation is so fuck up when it comes to relationships...what I think? Only about 25% of real females can say this because the other 75% is just gimmie gimmie bitches and not beautiful gorgeous queens. Get it together...same for us niggas!!!

#food4thought #foodforthought #thetruth #psa #dt #realshit #facts #needmorefemales #likeher #reallove #like #lmp #arealqueen #respect #true #relationshipgoal #followme #thatsafirst #firstttimeforeverything #fmb #hatsofftoyou #isthis #toomuch #2 #askfor #showlove #blowingupyourtimeline
10h

» LOG IN to write comment.

mikeyjahbree.wooley had a great time last night, hangin With da Badass chica the One and only @starr_celeste performing a short set at The Dragonfly Music&Coffee Cafe , a super talented individual came up to us and handed a drawing of ourselves , i was completely taken back by how accurate it looked and how awesomely kind that was! wow! thank you again! totally unexpected! #art #sketchbook #someonedrewapictureofme #thatsafirst #SingerSongwriter #thankyou 13h

» LOG IN to write comment.

2biazdk I et (voldsomt) anfald af dyb spontanitet producerede jeg lige et glas hjemmelavet peanutbutter! #ThatsAFirst #JegErVistEnRigtigLilleKokkefrans 14h

» LOG IN to write comment.

sarah_702parkproject Just left Target empty handed. #thatsafirst #onamission 14h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

marlsbennett On a scale of 1 - tasty! it was taste #eatinghealthy #lol #wtf #isthiswhattheyallcallbreakfast #word 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

iolstephanie #2015jax365iol April 16th. Jax didn't like his cheesy smile in his first photo and asked for a retake. #thatsafirst 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

profthug_ Guess I'm doing something right. #thatsafirst #oldschool #appleforteacher #aforapple 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal Alicia Cole
alicia_the_diva The barista actually spelled my name right. #thatsafirst 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

jjgarcia0811 I know it's late but, we meet people for a reason. Either they're a blessing or a lesson. With zero intentions of wanting to be with anyone to talking to her everyday. So far it's been a blessing that came out of no where and I can't wait to see where this goes . #wcw 🏼 #thatsafirst #femalemarine #thatsmiletho #sheliftsmorethanyou 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal ⓑⓡⓨⓐⓝⓝⓐ ⓝⓞⓔⓛⓛⓔ ⓝⓔⓦⓔⓛⓛ
girlbossbree She passed out on the floor while watching disney•junior w/ her favorite toy {yes, it's a rubber chicken} #thatsafirst 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.