4,333 Posts

Crema William Whittingstall
gentlemanghost123 It is done peace walker is finished #metalgear #mgs #peacewalker 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

sideboxstore Revoltech Yamaguchi Action Figure

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Snake - IDR 520rb

Harga nett exclude ongkir.
Untuk pesan atau info: BB 522A455F || WA/SMS 0812-1965-9484

#jualgundam #jualgundambandai #jualtoys #jualgundamindonesia #jualgunpla #jualgundamjakarta #toys #toy #revoltech #snake #kaiyodo #mgs #metalgearsolid #peacewalker #actionfigure #jualactionfigure #figure #jualfigure #jualanimefigure #tokoanime #tokohobby #tokomainan
2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☽ | «↞ • Cαιт • ↠» | ☾
__wolfsbane I was tagged for the 6 characters I relate to. Ellie being number one because I see most of myself in her. And I've been told many times between my mom, friends and boyfriend that, "Ellie is your twin." Lol. She's stubborn, hard-headed, sarcastic and can have a mouth on her. But most importantly you can guarantee she'll go to any measure she has to in order to protect the people she's close to. Lightning being second because I can be closed off and quiet, but also for her love of her friends. Blue because of her loyalty. Amanda for her straightforward nature, determination and the passion she has to protect her loved ones. Sango for her giving and kind personality. And Leena Toros because she's trigger happy. XD 2d
  •   jaysizjohnson Those are some good personality traits heheh loyalty is something great to have ;D. But really this is awesome I enjoyed reading it! @__wolfsbane 2d
  •   __wolfsbane @jaysizjohnson Thank you! :D haha. 2d
  •   clos126 I can def see Ellie and you 2d
  •   __wolfsbane @clos126 Haha thanks! 2d
  •   inpowr So cool. Thanks for sharing hunn 2d
  •   clos126 She is awesome. And so are you :)! 2d
  •   __wolfsbane @inpowr Thanks! It was fun haha. @clos126 Thank you! Lol it's a bit of a running joke now. I'll be describing a scene or something about Ellie to Gedde and he goes "You mean you?" 2d
  •   clos126 Haha haha that's funny. 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal Mahmoud almunayes
snake4ever92 I GOT New awesome Limited edition awesome games 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

official_otacon_141.12 My daughter is cuter than yours 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

twodrinks New IPS 27" Asus monitor, connected with my pstv and pc. Finally get to play some #peacewalker #metalgearsolid ️also need a new monitor before uni starts up 4d
  •   twodrinks Also add me on psn: tailsanimated 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

jimmymonroe96 I found this on Twitter. Can't remember who the artist is. Really good work. There is also something else I've been wanting to put out there. Specifically about Ground Zeroes. I have put a large amount of hours into all sessions, unlocked all costumes for the Special Missions and found all the Tapes/XOF Patches. I have gotten to 95% (the remaining 5% is the trials and I haven't had the need to get them.) this game was said to be a prelude to MGSV and it was. The only thing I can see people having a legitimate reason to hate this, is because of the price. The Time Completion complaint is ridiculous! All, if not most, games in the series can be completed in hours at a time. The game, when skipping cutscenes, as a whole has always rewarded you with Finishing it in a specific time. You have to be strategic and Plan out specific movements or you'll fail. I think the majority of the main complaints were from people new to the franchise and didn't know what to expect. It's been more then a year and every time I see something new for TPP, I play GZ to fill the void until it gets released. As an ending statement, people will never be happy, regardless of what their given. It's damn shame to know a talented team didn't get the praise they deserved. If you haven't played it cause the "short" gameplay, you're missing out. #metalgear #metalgear2 #metalgearsolid #metalgearsolid2 #metalgearsolid3 #metalgearsolid4 #metalgearsolid5 #twinsnakes #sonsofliberty #gunsofthepatriots #snakeeater #portableops #peacewalker #groundzeroes #phantompain #solidsnake #bigboss #revolverocelot #Meryl #otocon #playstation #playstation2 #playstation3 #playstation4 #videogames #videogamer #myafternoon #mylife #procrastination 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

ace9409 Yo bien centrado y emocionado por todo lo que pasa en la historia y de pronto aparece el señor Kojima jajaja... #Hideokojima#Metalgearsolid#Peacewalker#Konami#Reclutado#Videogame#Videojuegoepico#Misterkojima#Hd#Bigboss 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.