403,237 Posts

Normal
poetic_flame FOR ALL OF MY QUEENSWhom ever you may be, what ever your flaws or your best qualities, OWN IT. Your kinky hair, curvy shape, stretch marks, long legs and big lips....OWN IT. Recognize your CORE values, stand for something. Know who you are. Have standards, high standards. KNOW YOUR WORTH. Understand that you are a valuable commodity. Do not compromise who you are or what you believe in. Don't feel bad for putting YOU first. Hold your head high and love you. Do not settle. Own your confidence because you know you are the truth, the real deal. Look in the mirror, know that you are QUEEN and don't allow anyone to treat you less than such. #ThisIsForYou #QueensUpliftingQueens #OwnIt #RareJewel #Aset #PharoahMinded #Queens 1min

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal Nikol McKean
niksgonnaloseit Today with @healthinhabit it's all about owning up to things. While I have several things I could list, today I'm owning this. I'm tired. Like a lot and it's really my own fault. I need to go to sleep earlier. I go to bed but then I stay up reading until the wee hours. It's a vicious cycle! Because then it's harder to get out of bed in the morning and I'm tired throughout the day. I need to do myself a favor and just go to sleep at a reasonable hour! Now that I've owned up to it I need to do it. So this coming week I'm going to work on putting down the book a little sooner and getting more sleep!😴 #OwnIt #HealtInHabit 2min

» LOG IN to write comment.

diaryofafitmommyofficial Don't like where you're going or what you are doing? Change direction. The great thing about life is that it's about 20% chance and 80% whatever you make it. If you feel your life sucks, then guess what? It's gonna suck. If you feel you'll never lose weight, guess what? You won't. Change your thoughts and you can change the world. Don't like something? Change it!
#change #changeisgood #ownit #life #fitness #fitmommy #weightloss #workout #positive #outlook #believe #fitspo #fitfam #gym
5min

» LOG IN to write comment.

Hefe Rottermond Jewelers
rottermondjewelers We are loving the layered look for #Summer with these #gorgeous @gabrielandco #diamond #necklaces & #bracelet!! #GabrielVegas #OwnIt 9min

» LOG IN to write comment.

Lo-fi
jodyraymurray Who's got their party pants on?!?!#cantnobodyholdusdown#ahhuahhu#ownit 9min

» LOG IN to write comment.

12min karmenreed
Normal Karmen Reed
karmenreed Abundance [ah-buhn-dah ns] noun -- overflowing fullness; affluence; wealth; plentiful #abundance #thoughtsbecomethings #thrive #quoteoftheday #liveyourdreams #ownit #dreambig #dowhatyoulove #womenentrepreneurs #moneysavvy 12min

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal Loyalty 2 the Fullest
blackwidow_12 I know im not the only one that feels this way lol.. I see some of you trust me its bad lol..#gym#fitness#zumba#gotmefeelinglikethis#butlookinglikethis#lol##fun#cardio#sobad#justlaugh#atyourself#imanerd#makeitfun#ownit#smdh#lol 20min

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal UcantFWMe
Normal YouNique
missyounique4u Bɨɢ ʟɨքs & A Gaք ..... #ownit 25min

» LOG IN to write comment.

25min nerokahlua
Inkwell Kahlia Nero
hpnfriends When you and the crew all show up wearing the same thing... #NAILEDIT #YouCantSitWithUs #ButReallyYouCan #Friends #HarryPotter #RockIt #OwnIt #LiveIt 27min

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

1h kath020
Juno
kath020 Im still winning! Even after few months old and rusty #scrabblefever #wher #ownit #scrabble 1h

» LOG IN to write comment.

chelseaharkness I am the office crazy cat lady. These are the birthday cards from my coworkers. #dontcare #ownit #ilovemycat #crazycatlady #birthday 1h

» LOG IN to write comment.

Reyes Cheryl Kirsty Grant

» LOG IN to write comment.