81,265 Posts

you_no_tell_me Nana @kathyrbradshaw & I are hanging out with #babygirlbogus a little this afternoon. Apparently she was hanging out at the nurses station all day, visiting and learning to knit. #DottieUpdate #NICU #NICUmom #NICUnana 5min

» LOG IN to write comment.

6min heyzeidy
Rise heyzeidy
heyzeidy It hurts me so so much knowing you have to be going thru things you shouldn't be going thru but I know it's for the best. It hurts so much even more knowing I can't help you or take care of you or make you feel better. I know you're going to be ok and you're being very well taken care of but it still sucks. You're my little strong jellybean and I promise once you're home, I will give you everything you need, take care of you and love you. I love you so so much, Mia. #prayformyjellybean #nicu #thissucks #iwantherwithme #jellybean #preemie 6min
  •   sofiaramer She has your love, and that's more than enough. Stay strong, she'll be with you soon. 2min

» LOG IN to write comment.

mccalldempsey How do you leave this? I've spent the last hour telling myself I was leaving in five minutes, but can't find strength to get up. I want to stay by her side all night. Then I glance at Manning's sweet picture in her incubator, knowing he needs me too. Heading home with a torn heart, but grateful for our NICU nurse angels who love her so much. See you tomorrow baby girl.
#miraculousmarjorie #nicu #preemie #blessed #heartintwo #gratefulmomma
30min

» LOG IN to write comment.

43min bclaggs25
Normal Becky

» LOG IN to write comment.

la_geeg My baby and his daddy.
My lill liil baby Vince Ari
#ari #baby #nicu #newborn #superbaby
47min

» LOG IN to write comment.

la_geeg My baby is now 3 days old. He is doing very good. I pray he keeps it up and gets fat and healthy. Love you baby Ari. #prayerworks #nicu #baby #ari #cutey 47min
  •   asiaalalexander Gigi! Congratulations! I will keep you all in my prayer! <3 14min

» LOG IN to write comment.

tiffhebb This little guy made it to a year!!! To think back about the moment he was born....after my water breaking at 21 weeks and after being on STRICT bed rest for 7 weeks, Nov. 23rd Loxxley decided it was time to make his appearance. He entered the way we had hoped--with no clavicle c section. He weighed in at 2lbs 5oz. Tiny. We didn't think he would make it, but he did!!!! We love him and are thankful everyday he is still here with us!!! Thank you to modern medicine and all the NICU doctors for doing an amazing job! @chrishebb #ohsu #NICU #preemie #miracle #28weeker 47min
  •   belky73 Amazing!! Happy birthday #preemietwinsmom 43min
  •   morg88 Happy Birthday sweet baby! Aunt Mimi loves you! 41min
  •   jessduffster Amazing! Precious boy! 32min
  •   mikeskarla My brother was born at 25 weeks, 1lb 4oz. He's 18 years old now and he's 6" tall! He's healthy and the best brother ever! Miracle babies 29min
  •   ashlyntaylor3 Wow! He looks like Ollie so much in this picture! All of your children are so beautiful! Happy birthday Loxxley!! 24min

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

jaimehatcher Car seat test!!!! I'm pretty cozy in here! As long as my heart rate and oxygen don't drop while I'm strapped in here for 90 minutes, then I can mark this test off my checklist! So far, so good! Also, I got my MRI results back!! They showed that my high level 2/low level 3 IVH (brain hemorrhage) is showing signs that it's resolving on its own!!! That means that unless I'm showing any signs of serious neurological issues, my doctors will just let my brain do its thing until my 18 month check up. Hooray! #prayforHank #day67 #Hanksgiving #preemie #micropreemie #preemiemom #prematurityawareness #prematurityawarenessmonth #NICU #NICUmom #NICUlife 2h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

chd.awareness.project Check out our website and help us raise congenital heart defect awareness. CHD Awareness t-shirts are available now. 60% of all product sales go directly to cardiac research the other 40% goes to future medical expenses for our son Jakob who was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome and to maintain the chd project. 3h

» LOG IN to write comment.

bella20013 Making himself comfortable #myson #nicu #preemie #pprombaby 3h

» LOG IN to write comment.

sweete82 My #secondhome. All #NICU in Columbus are now ran by #NationwideChildrensHospital.
#NICUMama
3h
  •   dmcsaf NCH is the best 2h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

bellagypsydesigns How tiny is this little hat? I grabbed Parker's iPod for size reference. I'm participating in Sunset Family Living's NICU charity challenge this year. I have until January 6th to crochet and deliver a dozen hats to the NICU at the hospital of my choosing. This is my first one complete. It's simple and tiny and I love it. 4h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.