6,126 Posts

derby_telegraph Fans are calling for Raul Albentosa to be handed his championship debut for Derby County in tomorrow's game against Birmingham City.
#derbytelegraph #news #derby #derbyuk #Derbyshire #newspaper #backpage #sports #sport #football #soccer #ipro #rams #ramsfans #iProstadium www.derbytelegraph.co.uk
2h

» LOG IN to write comment.

11h cenaviles
Slumber Carlos Negrete Aviles
cenaviles First rough bicycle saddle prototype! =] #newdesign #IPRO #Awesome! 11h

» LOG IN to write comment.

godro61 Job picture #ipro #nobigdeal 11h

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal Makarov Abotseng
makarovabotseng #YoungLeaderSeries
#ClairMathe-Lisenda
#IPRO #Botswana; Senior Investments Manager

At the launch of #IPRO #Botswana #Ponelopele #fund launch said; This will allow individual investors access to some asset classes that they ordinarily wouldn't have access to with relatively small investment amounts, whilst also providing instituitional investors the benefit of a widely diversified investment product.

IPRO Botswana is a #fund #management firm, a subsidary of #IPRO established in Mauritius. It was launching a fund that will put 60% on its assets in botswana investments while the remaining 40% will be put in the sub saharan #africa.

Source; The Botswana Gazette
17h

» LOG IN to write comment.

iprodental Thank you for coming
#iprodental
#ipro
1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

iprodental Today during Stress Management Talk by Ahmad Fauzan Othman
#iprodental
#ipro
1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal i pro Company
mobilewarsha Work shop , i pro company, melham shop no-8, complex,ibn khaldoon streat, Hawelly kuwait 97955470
#ipro mobile services
#phone problem
#all types of touch phones
#iphones, ipads, Samsung, note, S1 S2 S3
#mobile home and office service
#100% assurance
1y

» LOG IN to write comment.

mobilewarsha mobile shop
#ipro mobile services
#really cheap
#phone problem
#all types of touch phones
#iphones, ipads, Samsung, note, S1 S2 S3
#mobile home and office service
#100% assurance
1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

vernieman Sweet-looking right? #iPro Livepad 8.9 #Intel #Microsoft 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

vernieman The #Intel Atom BayTrail powered #iPro LivePad 8.9 can play CS 1.6. Decently too! WTH! #Microsoft 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

vernieman Looking good this #iPro Windows tablet. #Intel #Microsoft 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

vernieman Hands on with the #iPro LivePad 8.9. Pretty impressive build with tempered glass and aluminium chassis. Runs Intel Atom BayTrail with Windows 8.1.

The incredible thing is it costs just RM699. Comes with Office 365 and 1TB OneDrive storage.
Wow. #Intel #Microsoft
1d

» LOG IN to write comment.