1,089 Posts

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal Deanna Caputo
deeecaputoo #fbf to when I thought I was in ridiculously good shape, mean while I was eating everything in sight and apparently drinking alcohol from a gallon #iaintmaddoe #wishiwasinturks #bestvacay #fattywatty #moveinsilence #justwaitonit 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

advantageclub We freezin up here in CT and this nigga @djsp101 livin in FL wit the sunroof open n shit #IAintMadDoe 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

arianesloanpr He did whatever it took to show love...still does #grace #unconditional #iaintmaddoe 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

oh_magash But yo dude snorin'. #happyvalentinesday #iaintmaddoe 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

mazel_terp My worst influences since 2006 haha #iaintmaddoe #fam 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

cas3snid3e Skr8 out da oven WHY IS THERE NOT A MUFF/CUPCAKE EMOJI?! they're missing some pretty key foods/objects/everything anyways didn't have all the usual ingredients so I had to improvise! Ran out of walnuts so guess what? Chocolate chips babyyyy #iaintmaddoe #jazzythings @jazzythings #proteinmuffins #muffins #darkchocchips #chocolate #peanutbutter #honey #oatflour #dankness #coconutflour #nofilter #getinmybelly #healthy #eatclean #treatclean 😛 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

theangiekim Had so much fun on #set! With #celebrity #hairstylist #kenpaves #bts super sweet man. #hairmodel #warnerbros WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT ME IN THE #YELLOW SHIRT.... #justsaying #iaintmaddoe... ;) haha so obvious 1st pic is my phone while other 3 are from #iphones... #PSA: don't drop your phones. 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

1mon drizzle8dd
Normal Andrea Yazzie
drizzle8dd My facial expression 75% of the time the other 25% I'm at work getting my SHINE on with a fake smile and fake laughs at stupid jokes. 😐 #SteadyBitchFace #SorryNotSorry #IAintMadDoe 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

xstrangex #ThrowBack: #Valentine's day last year... In the same boat this year. #Single #TeamNoBae #TrueStory #Real #IAintMadDoe #SingleAndHappy 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

sunkissedjayne I'm turning into a make up tutorial whore #iaintmaddoe #mac #bricklipliner #redlips 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

6mon kbnoreen
Normal Kaitlyn Noreen

» LOG IN to write comment.