80,689 Posts

carpe_diem_couple1986 ••• A Massive Ant Hill We Found on our Hike ••••• #hardworkers #ants #anthill #packwood #memorialday2015 9min

» LOG IN to write comment.

rachellemarie3 ️Fire Pit. First check off of our Summer Bucket List. These two (plus Mylee) helped me build it!! Here's to Summer Nights!! @cole_the_bull3 @owenskai000 @myleeowens #summerbucketlist2015 #summernights #firepit #hardworkers 2h

» LOG IN to write comment.

beastworkouts_motivational Excuses are constant
They make us think quitting SOMETIMES is ok.
Quitting SOMETIMES is not going to get you where you want to be.
If lucky close but why would you ever want to settle for less?
Why quit when your so close to success?
Just one more rep

Just one more set

Just one more workout

Just one more time
That's how you succeed

It takes no effort to be a loser.
None to give up.

To be a winner and reach almost limitless goals it takes every bit of your will,dedication, and sacrafice.

No rest. It's an everyday process.

Keep pushing to that very last rep. Don't cheat yourself of a few. Only you can push yourself to new limits. The pain is only temporary.
#justonemore #noquits #everyday #youvsyou #allornothing #hardworkers #limitless #adrenalineshot #strongmentallity
2h

» LOG IN to write comment.

hardrocknails "I carry the heat but I'm still cold to the Rude Bish" #cant #threat #hardworkers #worksmart #getpay #🏻 # 3h

» LOG IN to write comment.

kmh32259 So excited and proud to be a part of our school's drama production this year! We have a group of smart, sweet, fun, and talented children! We would love to have a full house for both of our performances! Tickets are only $5 each, so come on out and enjoy!!! #sahara nights #lakewoodbobcats #drama #hardworkers #talent #fun #blessed 4h

» LOG IN to write comment.

  •   dreamingelegance623 Whats going on! We would love to have you become a rep for us! Shoot us a text and we can get you started now! 5h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

kirkharrington10 Just your normal work pic in the bathroom #hardworkers#crossgates #funnybone 7h

» LOG IN to write comment.

alexistexas22_ the woman I can run to for anything. the woman that gives me great advice. the woman who asks ME for advice at times. the woman that I laugh my ass off with almost 90% of the time we speak. the woman I fight with the other 10% of the time. the woman who never wanted kids but had me & is still surviving. love this woman with all of my soul. without her I wouldn't be the person I am today. love you momma! #mother #mom #mum #mommy #mummy #mama #momma #firstlady #numberonemom #POPholitdown #hardworkers #smiles #pearlywhites #jokesters #crazies #sheknowseverything 8h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

blacc_ellington Came Home yesterday from France at midnight and we back at it again!! #dafuniks #CantStopWontStop #hardworkers 9h

» LOG IN to write comment.