1,856,349 Posts

28s jcryan_
Video jcryan151
jcryan_ Snippet from tonight's class...Thanks so much for coming and sharing and thanks to my booski @losmith_90 for dancing with me!! ahhh you're so beautiful to watch :) #goodenough #empire #jussiesmollett #class #debbiereynolds #groove #releaseemotion #tellyourstory #danceistherapy 28s

» LOG IN to write comment.

ancient.war 21.4.753 BC Romulus founded the one city that should become the greatest empire ever seen. Its armys should crush their enemies, its culture should become memorable. But even the greatest empire can and will fall. But this one city became the immortal one. Today it is Rome, the Eternal city.

Happy Birthday Rome. Fortuna dies natalis!
#rome #roma #italy #birthday #history #romanhistory #roman #empire #rom #historybuff #historygeek #historynerd #historyfreak #warhistory #ancient #ancienthistory #immortal #fall #eternal #city
2min

» LOG IN to write comment.

alotheradiogod Im directing this incredible short film starring Diamond @diamondatl i need abput 5 girls to play her homegirl and enemy in this short film hmu day 1 of filming will be thursday 3min

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal WRAP ME VOLUPTUOUS
voluptuouswraps1 So many people GIVE UP after the 1st or 2nd wrap, not realizing they are making progress!!! If you arent taking pictures you are doing yourself a disservice :( use all 4 wraps in your box and take pictures - 4 wraps help you see a noticeable difference and 8 wraps helps you start transforming! So excited that my customers (new and current) get a FREE box of wraps when they order today :)
Order online at getflywithmsk.com
4min

» LOG IN to write comment.

voluptuouswraps1 So many people GIVE UP after the 1st or 2nd wrap, not realizing they are making progress!!! If you arent taking pictures you are doing yourself a disservice :( use all 4 wraps in your box and take pictures - 4 wraps help you see a noticeable difference and 8 wraps helps you start transforming! So excited that my customers (new and current) get a FREE box of wraps when they order today :)
Order online at getflywithmsk.com
5min

» LOG IN to write comment.

5min brya__x
Normal

» LOG IN to write comment.

zareefminty_fanpage This morning I've heard this "I want to be influential and not famous"
The question is what does our generation have in mind? You are all free and open to your own opinion. My opinion is that our generation want to be 99% famous and 1% influential. Do something for yourself that will benefit others as well. Think of others even though they don't think of you. Work hard and focus on your goals not on fame!
#zareefminty #zareefmintyfanpage #EMPIRE #motivation #motivational #inspire #buildanempire #success #workhard #stayhumble #motivator #reachforthetop #johannesburg #joburg #southafrica #africa #instagramsa #instagram
8min

» LOG IN to write comment.

jenni_lover_1 #Repost @_itsstacks with @repostapp.
・・・
To be apart of the 1% you have to be willing to put in more than the other 99% are you willing to? #entrepreneur #focus #goals #success #time #buildingmyempire #empire #myteambetter #begreatorbeforgotten 10min

» LOG IN to write comment.

voluptuouschicks So many people GIVE UP after the 1st or 2nd wrap, not realizing they are making progress!!! If you arent taking pictures you are doing yourself a disservice :( use all 4 wraps in your box and take pictures - 4 wraps help you see a noticeable difference and 8 wraps helps you start transforming! So excited that my customers (new and current) get a FREE box of wraps when they order today
Order online at getflywithmsk.com
10min

» LOG IN to write comment.

11min themanlyclub
Ludwig Steve Miller
themanlyclub #Regrann from @thirdeyetactical - What An Epic #mailcall! And so the StormTrooper Collaboration landed in its Plano waterproof case. Tk-421 cutting tool by @qtrmstr and Tk-421 writing instrument by @cantubrunerdesigns. And what luck, I got set number 13 of 50. Texas Made by two badass companies. Great job guys! Make sure to check them out IG Family.

#yougetwhatyoudeserve #tk421 #white #stormtrooper #collaborationset #13of50 #lucky13 #knife #pen #combo #texasmade #support #badassery #threepercent #igmilitia #2a #dtom #empire #rebels #qtrmstr #cantubrunerdesigns #kreepersgonnakreep
11min

» LOG IN to write comment.

15min nickberry05
Normal Nick Canlas
nickberry05 This one makes me happy.thanks to #Spotify.. finally catched their full songs.. @Empire #Empire #TheLyonsounds #CookieLyon #lusciousLyon #Timbaland #Homies #Liveyourdreams #fucklife 15min

» LOG IN to write comment.