19,808 Posts

Hefe Antwanyce Richardson
therichantart The beginning of lace detailing and I shutter at the idea I have for the wing. #oilpainting #oiloncanvas #visualartist #visualart #instagood #inspired #artjam #artistoninstagram #longnight #artcollector 21min

» LOG IN to write comment.

mellonfineart DOMOS • Paintings on Canvas • Available at The Shoppe • www.mellonfineart.com • #art #artcollector #artcollectorsofig #contemporary #decor #etsy #etsyfinds #etsysellers #homedecor #interiordesign #modern #painting #primitive 47min

» LOG IN to write comment.

_cultureshock_ How I feel 75% of the time in between dry sarcastic jokes the other 25% but you love me. Your silly. 3h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

whiles24 Got this in the mail today, I think I ordered to many prints from the SDCC sale they forgot this one. Thanks to Patrick @zerofriendsart for hooking me up you guys are the best @zerofriendssf
#zerofriends #bunnywith #artcollector #artcollection #artnerd #artobsession #artoftheday
4h
  •   zerofriendsart Oh hell yeah! Glad it made it. Thanks for all the support man! Hope you are well. 4h
  •   whiles24 @zerofriendsart lol yea you guys are the shit man, I'm looking forward to seeing all you guys again in Austin next month 4h
  •   zerofriendsart Yeah man were stoked too! 4h

» LOG IN to write comment.