5,964 Posts

thelittleredfarm Snow day for the girls. #snowday 5h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal Bo Johnsson
bo_johnsson The artificial water hole at Pump Pan is popular. The elephants are drinking and the spotted hyena is standing next in the queue. After the hyena are the Helmered Guineafowl. Moremi, Botswana. #botswana #okavango #elephant #hyena #guineafowl #waterhole 4mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

lunitalondon テンション上がるクリスマス前のマーケット(≧∇≦)
クリスマスはターキーなので週末は違う鳥を…と思ってホロホロチョウとワイルドダックGET〜〜♡
おまけに牡蠣も買っちゃった
蒸し牡蠣にしようっと♪
11h

» LOG IN to write comment.

12h simplybea
Normal Beatrice Chuan-Ellson
simplybea Three keets out of the eighteen hatched about three weeks ago....
#guineafowlchicks #simplybeaonkangarooisland #cutechicks #guineafowl
12h

» LOG IN to write comment.

highheelsandmuckboots Guinea hens are about as crazy as they come. You'd think last night's ice storm would persuade them to sleep inside some sort of structure. But no. #farmlife 19h
  •   highheelsandmuckboots @rjsev I'm amazed these guys are still around. We got them just to test out... Predator & bug control, maybe to eat? Even though they're 90% annoying, the other 10% is pretty endearing! We have one that's dumb as s brick though. Other 4 are ok. 8h
  •   highheelsandmuckboots @cjchivers any thoughts on eating older ones? Or are they like chicken, best young, soup later? 8h
  •   highheelsandmuckboots @billreynolds61371 haha! Where do yours roost? 8h
  •   billreynolds61371 We have a couple of 50 to 60 foot pine trees in the backyard that they usually roost in. Sometimes they roost on top of our silo as well. But when it's cold usually in the pine trees. We have a huge indoor area for them to stay in as well but they choose not to. @highheelsandmuckboots 7h
  •   highheelsandmuckboots @billreynolds61371 haha sounds about right. I just wish they'd pick a spot farther from our bedroom window! 6h
  •   billreynolds61371 Oh us too.Obnoxiously loud sometimes.Have a great Holiday season. @highheelsandmuckboots 6h
  •   highheelsandmuckboots @billreynolds61371 thank you!! You too! 6h
  •   cjchivers @highheelsandmuckboots You're probably asking the wrong tribe. We brine and grill even older chickens. (Our neighbors know this and sometimes pass us their unproductive hens.) As for guinea fowl, I can't say. They're so delicious (and so maddeningly noisy) that we gather and eat them as soon as they get plump. Try one of your graybeards and tell us how it turned out. 5h

» LOG IN to write comment.

charleymarley First taste of guinea fowl. Quite salty but delicious! #food #guineafowl #igersfood #foodie #mash #igfood 22h

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal YrOcxkie
yroclibres they maybe kinda look scAry but they are such a darlin'.. :) #GUINEAFOWL 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

__sarah_june__ Helmet head #guineafowl 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.