581 Posts

goobersue
For those of you who don't know, the humans have decided a while ago that we are moving after my momma graduates & after her brother's school gets out (so probably the first of June). We live in Missouri now, but we are moving to California (that's where my momma is from) but as it gets closer to time for us to go, momma is getting worried because we will be driving & my sister & I have never been in the car before.
So we were wondering if you have ever been on long car rides or if you've ever moved? Please let us know of any tips & tricks in the comments below, let us know what to expect & what my momma can do to make it a better experience for my sister & I. Thank you furiends. It means a lot
-Sue #theadventuresofrubyandsue #catsofinstagram #650followers #follow #pawpack #cute #sue #adventures #greencateyes #blackcat #tipsandtricks #movingadvice #pets
20h

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue
goobersue
quick question
If we made a Twitter how many of our followers would follow us on Twitter?
-Sue #theadventuresofrubyandsue #catsofinstagram #650followers #follow #pawpack #cute #sue #adventures #greencateyes #blackcat
2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue
goobersue
Momma took us outside yesterday.
I ate grass & chased bugs
-Sue #theadventuresofrubyandsue #catsofinstagram #650followers #follow #pawpack #cute #sue #adventures #greencateyes #blackcat
6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal ג'וליה קרלה דייויס
1crownedjewelz I've reached #650FOLLOWERS!! Zooop halfway to my #700 and its been i think 3weeks since I started my tally chart. Now I'm half way there thank you to @_black_widow7 for my 650th follow.. Don't 🚷and unfollow me now love & light 7d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue
goobersue
Is it Caturday yet? | momma took this picture of my sister & I, she was really happy when she finally got us BOTH to look at the same time
-Sue #theadventuresofrubyandsue #catsofinstagram #650followers #follow #pawpack #cute #sue #adventures #greencateyes #blackcat #greycat #sisters #cats
2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal PROSISEly from the HART
prosiselyfromthehart Share this on your page and help us reach 650 FOLLOWERS so that we can host an awesome GIVEAWAY! There will be 5 winners! Tag us @prosiselyfromthehart & hashtag #prosiselyfromthehart to enter!

Prizes:
1 GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a fabulous gift basket of goodies!
And 4 additional runner up prizes!!!!
#giveaway #650followers #headbands #headwraps #bowties #babies #toddlers #babygirl #babyboy #babyaccessories #bigbow #topknot #topknotheadwrap #headwrap #turbanheadwrap #bigbowheadwrap #headband #etsy #shopsmall
2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

goobersue
I have a tip fur you my furiends. When you want something meow like this & don't stop until your humans give it to you
-Sue #theadventuresofrubyandsue #catsofinstagram #650followers #follow #pawpack #cute #sue #adventures #greencateyes #blackcat #video
2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue
goobersue
I got to go outside for a little bit today!!
& guess what I did 90% of the time..I laid in this box that I found the other 10% I ate grass
-Ruby #theadventuresofrubyandsue #catsofinstagram #650followers #follow #pawpack #cutenose #greycat #greeneyes #adventures #outside #ruby #box #nofilter #catinabox
3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue
goobersue
Who likes our new profile picture? Momma made it at school Happy Caturday furiends!
-Sue #theadventuresofrubyandsue #catsofinstagram #650followers #follow #pawpack #cute #sue #adventures #greencateyes #blackcat #caturday #newprofilepic
3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal The Adventures of Ruby & Sue

» LOG IN to write comment.