ramshackleglam Can't put down. 4y
  •   rightasreyna Me too! Love the writing. So engrossing! 4y
  •   ajacamille This book was amazing. Just started her first......just as good. 4y
  •   meggy978 Just started this today. Am 40% in and wondering what the eff else can happen for the other 60% 4y

» LOGIN to Instagram to like or post comment on this post!

Facebook comment.

More posts from this user