bluenae13 Mushrooms in my house plant. I pick them and they keep growing. Are they poisonous? How can I get them to go away? #mushrooms #wild #nature #naturallyredphotography 3y
  •   1worldstudios Too much water? 3y
  •   mistymichelle You have to be careful when you pick them. Don't knock any spores out into the dirt. They won't go away. Your plant needs more sunlight. The mushrooms should stop growing. 3y
  •   bluenae13 Thank you @mistymichelle 3y

» LOGIN to Instagram to like or post comment on this post!

Facebook comment.


More posts from this user