waikikininiiiiii 9 kids of her own + me lol blood or not she always been my momma. thank you for everything. happy 21st birthday momma laea lol, love you 11h

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii my face from midnight - 530 pm. these shifts kill my soul 23h

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii nigga sergio was all up in his feelins this mornin. . had niggas grindin on folding tables lol JK #banger 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii been a mess since 4 am 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii meet the Lauago's in '98 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii parking lot pimpin. lil sheDEVIL mariKari 😈 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii always been hood lmao 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii the youngests of a set of quadruplets. 1 passed, 1 being ugly somewhere, me & then this crybaby 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii when ya have @jayysinaaa, @curious_jelz, & @iithran magic is made 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii every time i imagine you, i imagine you passed out on some sidewalk in disneyland. . barefooted. despite today's tragic event 13 years ago, your birth has always been a blessing. happy birthday love @chelsssbells #LAUAGOstrong 2w
  •   chelsssbells haha. gosh, you are my hero for using this picture. ️ you and my family are such a blessing to me I honestly am no one without you. you guys always have my back whenever I need it and I couldn't imagine not being a Lauago. I wear this last name big and proud because of the person YOU all have raised. I love you so much NiNi! You give me love and hope and life and I don't know anything but the joy of your smile. I hope to always make you proud! Love you baby! 2w
  •   epenesa_polamalu Come play vball!! 2w
  •   waikikininiiiiii @chelsssbells you are an amazing woman & do more than make us proud. we will always be here for you. you are a piece of us & our lives. we love youu beyond our hearts & imagination 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii she aight, but she still take flight #upcloseandpersonal 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii she's just a crazy, beautiful ocean 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii this is what being angels looks like 😇 lol
: @_upalei
2w
  •   maxx_treez_boogie Hey no need to get butt hurt you want me take you some tams make you feel better hahaha 2w
  •   wkokat Boogie ? ^^^ what a small world lol 2w
  •   waikikininiiiiii @tauveveornah the fat side of me is screaming yes. the other part of me is also screaming YES lmao @wkokat you & I need time away from each other rn 2w
  •   maxx_treez_boogie Lmfao soo all of you basically wants tams hahaha. .Daayyum You should've never included me in a message with @wkokat lmao jk jk 2w
  •   waikikininiiiiii @tauveveornah imean like the fat side of me is 90% of me. the other 10% is my hair. lol & don't worry, ignore her @wkokat 2w
  •   maxx_treez_boogie I think 90% hair 10% "fat" your hair is prolly taller than me straighten hahaha 2w
  •   sonnyjonlatu Up to no good! 2w
  •   waikikininiiiiii @tauveveornah why do quotations exist? lol ithink my eyebrows are taller than you lol JK JK you're not that short @sonnyjonlatu planning our next kaipo like you pope lmao 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii only sisters know how to love you no matter the time or circumstance & how damaged you may be. . only they can cry your tears for you & be miles away & still keep your heart beating. these 18 months have been the longest, most trialling times w. out you & icant wait to have you back next month. happy 21st birthday @maggzrasta #sistermissionary 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii with every year, your beauty only continues to amaze me more. happy 19th birthday poop, iloveee you & know ialways got you #sistersister 3w
  •   _upalei Awwww thank youuuu kakaface! Loveyouuuu mucho 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii the whole wishing iwas skinnier, with straight hair, & prettier. . im getting past that😈 #lovingME 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Valencia emmy nini L.
waikikininiiiiii ya girl a complete mess, but look at baby 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii of all people, my sister miles away on her mission, entrusted my care to you. thank you for being the extra pair of hands that have constantly lifted my heart through my ups & downs. happy birthday camilla, ilove you girl 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

waikikininiiiiii goons fa life #adventuretime 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.