standup911 What are your thoughts 13h
  •   thelordwithinthyself Banks create money out of thin air you borrow it into existence... 10h
  •   odonnell81 If this were true most of the "poor" would be rick and the "rich" poor! I just spent three days splitting firewood for myself and I feel well off so there must be some truth to it 9h
  •   savefreedomnow @davidnoteven Because you can only print as much money as there is gold so the money doesn't depreciate and it's not paper it's actually worth something. What we are doing today is literally printing money every day, banks hold 10% of all deposits and are actually allowed to loan out the other 90% so each individual bank today is actually creating money out of thin air every single day. 9h
  •   jtsfernandez Not today. 9h
  •   videominivan @soupcat1 follow this guy! 5h
  •   its_getting_closer @odonnell81 no "middle class" would be rich and the poor and rich would be poor. Poor people don't work they want everything given to them. And I dunno about the rich cause even a lot of them put in a lot of work at their jobs 5h

» LOG IN to write comment.

standup911 HA HA HA 13h

» LOG IN to write comment.

standup911 Don't lie if you don't see it! 15h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

standup911 by @chakabars "Like if you love peace :)" via @PhotoRepost_app 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

  •   babyangsinstagram @anonymouslee_wa I think you need to figure out what your point is. Your questions and statements are all over the place. And if it's easier for you to write me off close-minded so that you excuse yourself from thinking on your point and angle, feel 100% free. 1d
  •   anonymouslee_wa No, this all started from the comment: "amazing" healthcare. @babyangsinstagram and how you go by their words. You made a big deal out of it. @babyangsinstagram 1d
  •   anonymouslee_wa Didn't think I was going to need a lecture from an individual about understanding one another and just going by one's word. I, myself, simply put myself in other people's shoes so that way I can see from THEIR perspective on things. @babyangsinstagram Prison mates has better health care than veterans. Why would j9kup mention that prison has the most amazing health care in general? 1d
  •   anonymouslee_wa You even knew what she meant by amazing healthcare.. c'mon.. 1d
  •   anonymouslee_wa Annndd, I did not write you off as closed-minded. I asked you a question. Obviously, you assumed that I was writing you off as closed minded. Smh. Assumptions, eh? @babyangsinstagram that's really funny. 1d
  •   anonymouslee_wa Let me excuse myself while I laugh at this hypocrisy of yours. @babyangsinstagram 1d
  •   j9kup @babyangsinstagram I work in a prison and I bet if someone murdered your mom or was selling drugs to your kids you'd be grateful they were serving prison time! These people are in prison for a reason! Because they compleg disregard the law and a lot of them lack any empathy towards another person or feel any guilt. They're not just random innocent people pulled from the streets. 1d
  •   goodlife209.op @jock_star And we the free ones. 12h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

  •   faris_07 Never judge someone based on what u heard from others, there's always a lot more to the story.. 2d
  •   kaur11 @fraguilar09 lol 2d
  •   enriquezrh The iceberg looks like africa 2d
  •   milkmanjamesdemoin Omg I just looked at a map and couldn't find Africa now I no what happened thank you for posting such knowledge where all scared at this moment and my heat goes out to all those ppl who lost there Pizza Hut looking house 8/30/14 we will never forget 2d
  •   milkmanjamesdemoin ( anger black guy on Instagram). Them racist white ppl sunk Africa black power 2d
  •   cali.barbie ^^^wtf this dude 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

standup911 The end of the Great Wall of China! 2d
  •   chenault87 Such a beautiful sight. 2d
  •   nellameze Wow. 2d
  •   mbahjen666ot What about the other end? 2d
  •   ong_qy The great wall branches off so there are many ends but theyre mostly destroyed or lost. 2d
  •   vibewithn8 Seems easy to just walk around the Great Wall 2d
  •   1info_addict The Great Wall is beautiful, interesting and treacherous!! If u can get there then go!! It's totally worth it!! If you can go don't forget to visit the Terracotta Warriors there a sight to see!! 2d
  •   tvco @mbahjen666ot you mean the beginning.... 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal standup911
standup911 💭💭💭💭💭💭💭 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

standup911 Tag your hotbox friends! 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.