orsoshesays He's thinking twice about becoming an escape artist. 5h
  •   alisonjherzog Gotta love the moment they discover they can escape - and the terror that they might try. 3h

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays THIS is such an awesome message. Happy Sunday, everyone! 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays My toes have looked this amazing for the past month! I can't seem to find the time to get my toes done OR pick the blue off that last dang toe. So... oh, well. 3d
  •   orsoshesays @cathy_lemontreedwelling that would be fun! Except, where do you live?? It's not Utah, right? Oh, and did you get my email? 3d
  •   orsoshesays @hollye29 @camitidbits @kimwallss @liv_writes Glad I'm not the only one. Let's rock our one-painted-toe!! Wear that chipped, 4 month old polish with pride. 3d
  •   orsoshesays @cam9392 3d
  •   orsoshesays @shaunafun5 I'm gonna rock my ugly toes at church tomorrow. Just for you. 3d
  •   ndtague Having six kids makes it hard to find time to paint mine! Always someone with little hands that wants to help out it have theirs done instead and by bedtime, I am too tired to care! :) 3d
  •   kenj_wright I'm totally with you on this!!! Being a Mom, five kids, homeschool, blogging... I never have time for toes, it's so sad. Mine look like this 90% of the year. The other 10% is when I spend the hour it takes to put on Jamberry nails. They stay for two months and then slowly fall of and I find I don't even have time to to pre-k the rest of them off! 3d
  •   cathy_lemontreedwelling @orsoshesays Haha nope - WI! Definitely not a possibility, but fun to imagine! And YES I did get your email and yes! Love it - I'm in!! 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays I have a few more I need to get on here tonight... Here's the bed painted! #wangsgardconstruction #woodwork #carpentry #finishcarpentry #construction 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays Barn wood paneling and headboard. #wangsgardconstruction 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays The latest from Dan. Barn wood grid ceiling. #wangsgardconstruction 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays We love Living Scriptures videos for homeschool! 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays How did I not know about Oswald?!? Leave it to @getawaytoday to teach me about Disney! These cookies are a fun way to bring a little Disney to spring time. And, you can even meet Oswald at Disneyland! #orsoshesays #getawaytoday #recipe #dessert #Disney 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays An easy Easter craft for kids on the blog today... Stained Glass Easter Egg! www.orsoshesays.com #easter #craftsforkids #orsoshesays 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays Loving the new prints from @hapariswimwear this year! Rebecca is reviewing the maternity line on the blog today. www.orsoshesays.com #swim #hapari #orsoshesays 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays Can you guess?? What's the most recommended scent from avid fans of Bath & Body Works?? Today we're sharing the top 10 picks on the blog. I can't wait to get a whiff of them!! Link in profile. #orsoshesays #shopping #beauty 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays Spreading a little Sunday Sunshine on the blog today, talking all about noticing the tender mercies in our lives and recognizing God's love for us, individually. ️ Link in profile. #orsoshesays #inspiration #sundaysunshine 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays This is an AWESOME post from @becky_biteofdelight She's sharing some really cool ways to use coconut oil. I love the hair mask instructions and the recipe for Coconut Energy Balls!! Can't wait to try them!! Link in profile, yo. 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays This FUNFETTI CHEESECAKE DIP is calling my name (and is going crazy on Pinterest!) @introvertbaker is sharing the recipe on the blog today! Link in profile. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays "Babies are just so awesome." ~ Shane (with cousin, Storey) 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays I'm no stranger to dusty fake plants. This is a great (and easy) cleaning tip from @lizoncall ~ Find it on the blog today! Link in profile. #plants #homedecor #orsoshesays 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays Well, their trap didn't work. But, the leprechaun tried to buy them off with lots of green treats. Anything to get them to leave him alone. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

orsoshesays Having trouble getting your little one to bed?? @pinkwhenjen to the rescue! Stop by the blog to read her tips and be sure to share what had worked for you! Link in profile. #parenting #family #orsoshesays 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.