mr_jimmer The look on my face is one of total sobriety, almost a year ago and yes, I still have the water gun #TBT 3d
  •   josh_newsome Yes yes yes! Sobriety to the max! 3d
  •   marisalee31 I feel like this picture is a great representation of your personality 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer Celebrating #NationalDogDay 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer Finally a night with the bae. @ambabes 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer Either way, EVERYONE Has to pay. Don't shoulder the massive weight of what you 'should have' done. Go do it and give it EVERYTHING. #ypr #youngProfessionalsrevolution #motivation 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer So proud of my team and what they've been able to do, phenomenal speakers tonight! #entrepreneur #motivation #ypr 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer The baby asked me to hold her I'm great with kids btw 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer I wanted to take the time to congratulate the 16.6%! As for the other 83.4% Contact me. I have something for you. #college #jobmarket #ypr #forbes #apr #entrepreneur 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

2mon mr_jimmer
Nashville Jimmy Bledsoe
mr_jimmer Can you see it? Or do you even look? 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

4mon mr_jimmer
Hudson Jimmy Bledsoe
mr_jimmer You were the real MVP. #happymothersday #missyou 4mon
  •   samanthaeyelean Happy Mothers Day to everyone's favorite mama and the world's best by far ♡♡♡♡ 4mon
  •   fitnessfreak_88 Sweetest, most caring woman and mother 4mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer Hi. LOVE MY FRIENDS. #ABQawakening 4mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer #tbt for your viewing pleasure... I've come a loooong way guys 4mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

4mon mr_jimmer
Normal Jimmy Bledsoe
mr_jimmer Had to speak on stage tonight.. But first, had to take a #selfie 4mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

4mon mr_jimmer
Normal Jimmy Bledsoe
mr_jimmer Sometimes you find that one person who just gets you, who completes you... I haven't yet but I hang out with blondes sometimes. #vegas 4mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer Crazy where we came from, crazier where we're going. #vegas @fillycheese_ 4mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

5mon mr_jimmer
Normal Jimmy Bledsoe
mr_jimmer It's your life! You're supposed to like it! If you don't, well.... 5mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

6mon mr_jimmer
Lo-fi Jimmy Bledsoe
mr_jimmer #TBT then and now, yeah I used to be a gangster, like a really really hard core thug ya know 6mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer #WCW goes out to my mommy. Who was, in fact, a stone-cold fox. 😇 7mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

mr_jimmer Happy birthday to one of my favorite people! Happy 21st @ash_patt_ !!!! 9mon

» LOG IN to write comment.