millsnat Checking to see if our feet turned into fins 🐋 5d
  •   0livvvia Just gotta keep wishing 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat When you're friend's chicken cutlets falls on the floor @cestradaa @0livvvia 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat We leave tomorrow, so we're eating our feelings. Shout to room service for not judging us 2w
  •   0livvvia Bon appetit! 2w
  •   mkleary Miss you girl!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! 2w
  •   mcangel47 Oui oui 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat I know I can be difficult 98% of the time... but you have to admit the other 2% is pretty awesome Thanks for everything 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Summer goal: 🏼🏽🏾 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Hey @808slates, how do you say 'we bought a camel from the gypsies' in French? 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Somewhere in between the 10th and 11th arrondissements lies an area filled with graffiti, jazz, and romance with the Eiffel Tower in the faint distance. We also saw Jim Morrison's grave which was rad. 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat All I do is eat, eat, eat no matter ~ DJ Khaled 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Happy birthday to this little lady with the biggest heart and the best dance moves eva Thank baby Jesus that our parents actually got hitched so that we don't sound like idiots calling ourselves sisters. Love you long time Sista Sista xx 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Pink BB Gun and Tequila 🌲 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Tent with a view for the past two nights 1mon
  •   cestradaa omg so bummed I couldn't make it!! Hope you guys are having fun! 1mon
  •   millsnat @cestradaa we missed you but will camp soon! 1mon
  •   cestradaa Sounds like a plan, just let me know! :)) 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Please do NOT feed: they will bite 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat So if you were born in December, would your name be Winter? Happy birthday to a Hawaiian goddess @summerr_breeeze 🌞 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat France trip in July ️ Soon I will be sneezing all over France again 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Fly like an eagle... Fly right into the futureeeeee @808slates @0livvvia 2mon
  •   bridgettecee Pacific coast trail? Or Pacific Crest Trail? If it's the latter, I'll be there tmrw! #pct 2mon
  •   millsnat Ef, Pacific Crest Trail! The one that goes to Canada! How far are you going? It was the perfect weather @bridgettecee 2mon
  •   bridgettecee Starting at Penny Pines on Sunrise Hwy. We'll probably go out about 8 miles round trip. I want to see the cliffs. I'll post pics later 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Psyched. @lee_sha 3mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

3mon millsnat
Normal Natalie Mills
millsnat Because today is all about the mama bears, here's a beautiful picture of my mum when she moved to Hawaii in her 20s 3mon
  •   dirtbiking44 The apple never falls far from the tree. You're just as beautiful as your momma! 3mon
  •   summerr_breeeze this could be you come come! 3mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Sluggish Sloppy Salty Selfie Saturday 3mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

millsnat Happy birthday to my step cousin/spiritual leader/soul sister/health coach/partner in crime. Your amazing and should never ever ever change. Love you xx @0livvvia 3mon

» LOG IN to write comment.