lancora we enjoy long walks on the beach so that we meet our fitbit goals 18h

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora 98% of my time is spent thinking about london, the other 2% is about food 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora slo being beautiful as usual 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora life's rough 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora love u OSL 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora i'm friends with chuck bass #gopro 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora maybe i do, maybe i don't #outsidelands 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora i think virgin america put me on the wrong flight tomorrow cause it says i'm going to sf instead of back to london #thisislondon 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora went from one perfect city to another 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora thank you london for the happiest of days... this summer wasn't nearly long enough, i'll be back before you know it 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora mind the gap between the train and the platform... ily 4ever kensington 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora never leaving 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora london, you're perfect 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora we lasted 10 minutes and then froze to death 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora even when it's been pouring rain all day it's impossible not to love this city 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful trap queen of a little srsly not sure what i would do without you and i'm so sad i can't be there to celebrate but I know you'll take a few extra taaka pulls for me... ily4ever 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora amsterdam ur beautiful 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora guess where we are 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora brighton wasn't so bright today 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

lancora today i died and went to pancake heaven 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.