joe_bork Hey Toms River!! Come check out the brand new Kohrs Frozen Custard store in Silverton this holiday weekend! Eat lots of ice-cream as you enjoy the largest collection of #AJOriginals up for grabs! #tomsriver #icecream #kohrs #frozencustard 32min
  •   crinaker_shoots Congrats man! That's awesome 18min
  •   joe_bork Hey Toms River!! Come check out the brand new Kohrs Frozen Custard store in Silverton this holiday weekend! Eat lots of ice-cream as and enjoy #AJOriginals up for grabs! 18min

» LOG IN to write comment.

joe_bork Hey Toms River!! Come check out the brand new Kohrs Frozen Custard store in Silverton this holiday weekend! Eat lots of ice-cream as you enjoy the largest collection of #AJOriginals up for grabs! #tomsriver 32min

» LOG IN to write comment.

joe_bork Hey Toms River!! Come check out the brand new Kohrs Frozen Custard store in Silverton this holiday weekend! Eat lots of ice-cream as you enjoy the largest collection of #AJOriginals up for grabs! #kohrs #frozencustard #operationendlesssummer #tomsriver 32min

» LOG IN to write comment.

joe_bork Ironman anyone? @briwmac knows where this is! #operationendlesssummer #ajoriginals #kona #ironman 3d
  •   briwmac Ah yes... The best 2.4 mile swim, 112 bike ride and 26.2 mile swim I've ever done... It was a little tough though. Nice pic! Thanks. 3d
  •   hawaii734 I don't think I could run a mile there #toohotforme #noshadetrees #hawaiidesert. Props to you @briwmac 3d
  •   briwmac @hawaii734 thanks. And as my friend/coach once told me "doing an ironman is 90% mental and the other 10% is in your head." One mile or an ironman, it's all what you think (and want) to do. Thanks again for the props. 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

joe_bork Back in that Kona Groove! #operationendlesssummer #kona #ajoriginals 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

joe_bork New York its been real... But now its time for a little change of pace. #operationEndlessSummer #ajOriginals #newyorkcity #timessquare #hourglass by #burnt 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

joe_bork Here i am for just for A New York Minute #ajoriginals #flatiron #newyorkminute 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

  •   jcasey1982 Welcome back to NJ, I was just surfing by sawmill, ran into your brother when I was getting out of the water 6d
  •   joe_bork @jcasey1982 would have been cool to get to bump into you! 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

joe_bork No Summer here today. #seasidepark #jerseyshore 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

joe_bork Breakfast table in an otherwise empty room #nyc #ajoriginals 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

  •   tamin761 I need that on my wall! 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

  •   roxy60923 Does this mean you're home ?? 😀 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.