[INFO] Websta's data servers will undergo maintenance at 23/10/14 09:00(JST) - 23/10/14 10:00(JST), which may cause temporary disruption on our site.
Get updates: Facebook or Twitter

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz Monday errands 😎 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz @bellexguerrier "I wrote some information for those who are new to Lilah's story and aren't aware of what Sickle Cell Anemia is. I posted this picture for Sickle Cell Awareness Day which was June 19th. Sickle Cell Anemia is a blood disease passed down through families. My mother had the trait so she passed it on to me and unfortunately Lilahs father also carries the trait. When both parents carry the Sickle Cell trait any of their future children will have a 25% chance of having Sickle Cell Disease/Anemia, a 50% chance of just having the trait, and a 25% chance of having neither. I had a Amniocentesis done when I was 18 weeks into the pregnancy which is a process in which a doctor sticks a needle through my belly into the placenta to get a sample of the amniotic fluid which carries the babies DNA. The results took 2 weeks so at 20 weeks (basically 5 months pregnant) I got the results that she indeed will be born with Sickle Cell Anemia. The doctor asked if I wanted to terminate the pregnancy and I said no. It's hard whichever path I choosed because I felt guilty to bring a innocent angel to this world to suffer and deal with such a horrible condition. Our red blood cells are disc shaped, flexible and moves smoothly through our veins to deliver oxygen to our organs. Instead of disc shaped red blood cells, patients with Sickle Cell have crescent shaped blood cells (like half of a moon) which are sticky and at times get stuck causing to block blood flow. When this happens patients undergo what's called a Pain Crises. Lilah experience her first pain crises this past February when she was only 9 months old. I've never heard of a baby receiving MORPHINE, ever. And there she was for 3 days dealing with a pain crises in which she couldn't tell me where it was happening whether it be her arm, legs, etc. She caught 2 other pain crises back to back in March and April. Her hematologist suggested to put her on Hydroxyurea which I will speak about on another post and thankfully despite the ER visits every month for occasional fevers she hasn't been admitted in the hospital for a crises since." 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz jada giving me some fashion tips loves her lol! 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz at the movies loving my top from #lavienyc @lavienyc Bdonnas boots @bdonnas 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz Details @jadamilan at the petite parade wearing #jadamilan collection 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz My babies! The besties @champkampkids @jadamilan @youmendupri love yall 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz Natural mink lashes by @luzlashes make up by my doll @mariposa_makeup 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz Having this convo about why she needs to wear the tiara 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz Din time for the princess Jada Milan thanks for the glam @mariposa_makeup & @chrissyblanco 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz Look who woke up! The birthday girl ️ I can't and believe you're 4 @jadamilan I love you so much. the best gift God ever gave me 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz by @naillounge "An evening night out, will never be the same. Meet @valenciaatelier at Style Files NY Edition this Saturday @maranello_nyc 2:30pm-6pm" 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz Harlem ️ earlier 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz Earlier in my @_mutswairo top! Boots are @bdonnas 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

itsrichgirlz Faux fur vest by my fav @lavienyc 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.