heatherbethune Over three years ago we visited this place for the first time. Cincinnati surprised me with the way her land moves and rolls almost right up to the banks of the Ohio River. Still one of my favorite features of this city. Lookout points and beautiful views abound. #thisisotr 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune One little monkey still at the table. 7d
  •   kaitlinclare I want to see more pictures of your urban oasis 7d
  •   barefootmommie I'm in awe of your space and complete lack of clutter. Can you walk to the grocery store? How often do you go? And yes to @kaitlinclare 's request for more pics! 7d
  •   heatherbethune I should take some "tour" pix- b/c it is a lovely space and also b/c it does have real life clutter in the corners. I'll get on it, ladies. @barefootmommie @kaitlinclare 6d
  •   heatherbethune RE: grocery shopping @barefootmommie I can walk to a Kroger, a small conscience gourmet deli & a "general store" type place- that sells dish soap & cloth diapers (should I ever decide to go back)! I usually buy my bulk meat outside of my walking zone but I pick up our milk & eggs from a farmer who delivers to the neighborhood. Once I find a CSA I'll could get 90% of our food without having to drive anywhere (and I suppose if I had the meat shipped from places like Tropical Traditions that could cover the other 10%). I am trying out the approach of less meal planning and more daily trips for small ingredients to make dinner...the last 2 weeks that way have gone well. I love *having* to walk for dinner supplies almost daily b/c it gets us out and active a LOT. 6d
  •   heatherbethune *Convenience gourmet deli 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune The other night @levibethune and I made the spontaneous decision to eat sandwiches and breakfasty things for dinner this summer.
Less prep time = more time outside & adventuring (or napping ). I doubt it will hold up 100% but I look forward to trying.
1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune "I'll just run BETWEEN the fountains." -the boy who was soaked moments later.
We ️ you,
playful & blustery
Spring.
2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune Cleaning day in the "guest suite" we have been privileged to host travelers and friends in. This aspect of our building has become one of my absolute favorites. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune Behold, @hairfactoree's future flashes before my eyes. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune Zoe summoned the fountains today. And it was so. 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune We have opened up an apartment in our building for visitors, vacationers, staycationers, couples who want a night away, families who want to sample city living- so many good reasons to stay. We'd love to host you for a night or a week or a month ... See link in profile. 3w
  •   heatherbethune ALSO: remaining nights of April discounted. 3w
  •   dilloncapra So much fun! You guys anywhere near the beach? 3w
  •   jtzcat I want to coooooome!!!3w
  •   heatherbethune @dilloncapra I wish! But we do have some rivers feeding into the Ohio (where I would not swim) that are great for camping, canoeing, rafting. @jtzcat you should!! 3w
  •   sheajacquelyn I'd loved to come see your city! 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune We visited the first German Methodist church building to ever be established. 1881. Cincinnati has some serious history, guys. 3w
  •   chaswied @heatherbethune I think you'd enjoy Casey Coston's article in Soapbox about WOTA (West of the Alleghenies). 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune The hair. 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune Post bath snuggles. And the largest baby booty, ever. 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune Library with my giant baby. That's not an insult, it's just that he should still be a baby and yet he insist on being big. 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune City life. 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune I feel like we just discovered the Secret Garden of OTR. Shhhhhhh. 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune Ladies only! DANCE PARTY tonight. Gonna be safe, private & crazy in all the best ways possible (meter street parking is free after 9pm - closest garage parking at Mercer). Simple Space • 16 East 13th Street • Cincinnati • 8pm- until? 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune Everybody loves Springtime in a tree. 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune One of my best views. 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heatherbethune It's Opening Day in Cincinnati, Ohio! Home to the first MLB team, the Cincinnati Reds, & where the first game of the season is always played. Much of the city stops it's normal routine to come out for the midday parade and to watch the game. #OpeningDayParade #CincinnatiReds #Cincinnati #thisisotr 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.