» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx #tbt to the good days 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx this girl right here. that's @brandinnicolex . she's the best friend I could ever ask for. sure we fight 85% of the time and the other 15% other people can't stand us but that's what makes our friendship so great. no matter how much we might hate each other, our love for one another over rides it all. and even with all the stupid things that come flying out of my mouth she's still here, standing by my side. she's stuck with me even when I don't deserve it. out of all the dumb things we fight about there's not one time when I actually could consider never talking to her again, she's my everything. we are the same person but complete opposites at the same time, I don't get it and neither does she but what I do get, is that I cannot live without her. she's the only person I can stand being around comfortably- 2 days maximum because we might kill each other. in other words all I'm trying to say is happy early birthday you little bitch, I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow and give you my gift 08-21-1997 2w
  •   brandinnicolex awwwww I love you ️ you're literally my best friend and I don't know where I would be or who I would be if I never became friends with you. thank you soo much 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx school starts in 2 weeks 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx had a great time this week at the Altamont fair! caught up with life long friends and made some new ones! Altamont is the greatest place to spend your time and money for the simple fact of it's all good company. hopefully I get to see these people soon and we will never loose touch! thank you so much for making me feel that I belong there. I love each and everyone I've grown up with there and can't wait until I can spend more time when I get to be a licensed driver! see you all very soon! so much love! (wow my neck veins wanted to say hi) 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx we went on an adventure today 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx You're a flower child, beautiful child, I'm in your zone
Looking like you came from the 70's on your own
4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx //best night of my life?// 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx my day 1 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx idk how to caption these things 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx 🔆🔅 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx wittle kitty (7.10.14) 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx Hogwarts ; where wizards go to find out who they are (7/2/14) 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

heather_carmodyx unspoken feelings are unforgettable 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.