dude_itskiara 95% of the time I wanna stab you in the face. But at least the other 5% is love🤗 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Mayfair K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara I am the luckiest person on earth to be able to call this cute little guy my godson! ️I love him so much! 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara Can it be summer already! 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Rise K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘

» LOG IN to write comment.

Clarendon K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara 🍾🍾🍾 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara Best looking ones last night!! 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

dude_itskiara Just uploaded my first #youtube video. Y'all be nice! Link in bio #makeuptutorial quality to insta might suck. Sorry #LondonLookContest 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

dude_itskiara One of these days I'll go back to the gym. Till then.. 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara There needs to be an emoji that is like insanely crying with snot flowing out because that's so me right now! #harrypotter #alanrickman ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Gingham K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara "Insert whatever the hell you want here" 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Sierra K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara 🤖🤖🤖 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara First selfie of the year. #happy2016 #LondonLookContest 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara Because my selfie game was on point this year!🤘🏼 #2015bestnine 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘

» LOG IN to write comment.

Gingham K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘

» LOG IN to write comment.

Lo-fi K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara 🕷🕷🕷🕷 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

Clarendon K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara Because duck lips aren't cute! #blah #makeup 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

Clarendon K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara It's just that simple! #simplelife 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

Clarendon K i a r a ⚯͛ ➶ ♆ △⃒⃘
dude_itskiara && many more to come.. 3mon

» LOG IN to write comment.