colbyshootspeople Wishing I was exploring the ridiculously awesome Oregon coast. 10h

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople All I really want is to be out exploring 98% of the time, and to be eating pizza the other 2% of the time. Here's McWay Falls from the less legal angle. 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople Only one more week until I get to be back in the mountains!! Photo from the Dolomites in Italy. 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople I'll be back in the mountains soon and I'm overly excited about it. Photo from the most photogenic morning in the Grand Tetons. 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople That one time when we climbed Angel's Landing in the snow. That was awesome. 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople Outside>inside. Here's a photo of the best outside place, Yosemité. 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople Lesson learned from shooting 3 weddings in 3 days: what doesn't kill you makes you sooooo tired. Here's a picture of a waterfall that I wish I was standing near. Yosemite Falls in the moonlight. 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople Shooting 3 weddings in 3 days in 3 different states this weekend. One down, two to go! Here's a photo of me in #thatsandstonecave , the masterpiece of Ra Paulette. 2w
  •   colbyshootspeople @dilanmarion Genius, let me find a 3-D printer and we'll make it happen haha 1w
  •   colbyshootspeople @imredryan thanks man, yesterday was in Durant, Oklahoma today and was in Hot Springs, Arkansas and tomorrow will be in Kansas City, Missouri 1w
  •   dilanmarion Haha yes! 1w
  •   adam.ly Yeeeah dude 🏽 1w
  •   emilymislak How'd you get in? Came all the way from LA to come to the caves only to find a locked door on the entrance :( 5d
  •   colbyshootspeople Oh no! Yeah they were only open for a little while, the land has been purchased and they've been closed off to prevent any more vandalism. 😕 @emilymislak 5d
  •   emilymislak So sad 5d
  •   emilymislak Mannn 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople Zion National Park in spectacular light, it's a good place. I think I'm going to start selling some limited edition prints of my landscape pictures through here. Let me know if you'd be interested! 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople I want to be out hiking today but instead I have to do a thousand other things Here's a photo of some sand under some stars in New Mexico. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople I'm selling some camera gear and you should buy it. Selling my Canon lenses since I switched to Nikon. Here's what I've got. 24-70mm f2.8L II for $1500. 70-200mm f2.8L IS for $1100. 85mm f1.2L for $1100. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople The most absurdly gorgeous and vibrant sunrise I've ever seen. Under Mesa Arch in Canyonlands, Utah. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople That one time when Montana tried really hard to look like Iceland. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople Trying to figure out life. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople Mo' mountains, less problems. Italy. 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople In need of adventure. #waterfallfanclub 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople Last night, above the Buffalo River valley in Arkansas, this magic unfolded in front of me. This is my first time lapse of the Milky Way, and now I'm super excited to make more of them! 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

colbyshootspeople What's your favorite medium sized town in the U.S.? I reeeeeally love Boulder, seems like a sweet place to live! 3w
  •   abovethetreelinee I live in Boulder! It's definitely a good time 3w
  •   lovedeeplyliveadventurously ...boulders and amazing place to live ...although can get a little pricey....golden is also great! 3w
  •   tara.danielle.r Created butte Colorado more of a small town though but absolutely beautiful in the summertime 3w
  •   moners_ Love it man 3w
  •   heyambularr Portland, Maine is gorgeous! 3w
  •   steph_mendenhall Boulder is beautiful, but pricey. Also, the people are weird!! Not being mean, just honest. Ha! Loooots of pot smoking going on in that town unfortunately. But it is beautiful for sure! 3w
  •   matthewhahnel Boulder represent! 3w
  •   stoneandcloth This is great! 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.