•   walter_party Nicely done 3h
  •   culturedathlete They better be ready for them Virginia Boyz on Saturday! Led by head coach, Mike London!!! We out hurr!!! 3h

» LOG IN to write comment.

Lo-fi TH♧DDEUS
clubthaddeus I'll be comfortably uncomfortable, Thank you
#clubTHADDEUS
#HustleClub
#JoinTheClub
#LetsGooo
1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

clubthaddeus 3% of people strive for an awesome life for themselves and their family while the other 97% sacrifice their own family's security creating that life for the 3%. Success leaves clues EVERYWHERE you go, however most choose to not swallow the blue pill. @50cent said it best #GetRichOrDieTrying, if you don't want success as bad as you want to breath, it will elude you. You're gona die one day anyway, might as well !
#clubTHADDEUS
#DollarClub
#JoinTheClub
#LetsGooo
2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

clubthaddeus #LOSERS allow others' opinion dictate their success while
#CHAMPIONS use rejection & hate as fuel on their quest towards #VICTORY!!!
#clubTHADDEUS
#ChampionsClub
#JoinTheClub
#LetsGooo!!!
5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

clubthaddeus Ladies, this makes no damn sense, there's treatment for this condition, it's called the #SQUATRACK!!! This goes for the fellas too, lookin like Joe Swanson from #FamilyGuy, get your ass on the #SQUATRACK!!! #ThisHasBecomeAnEpidemic
#ExactlyWhereDoesTheBackEndAndLegsBeginDontBeAVictim
#clubTHADDEUS
#FitClub
#JoinTheClub
#LetsGooo!!!
1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

clubthaddeus Good friends usually have the same sense of humor you do #LOL
#clubTHADDEUS
#ClownClub
#JoinTheClub
#LetsGooo
1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

clubthaddeus Thank you Lord for everything You have and will bless me with, that I may continue to be a blessing to others! Amen
#clubTHADDEUS
#LionClub
2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

clubthaddeus It's not that your goals are too high and you miss, It's that they're too low and you hit them #SUCCESS #NothingCostsTooMuchYouJustDontMakeEnough
#clubTHADDEUS
#DollarClub
#JoinTheClub
#LetsGooo!!!
3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

clubthaddeus What a great day to get paid in a throwback collar
#clubTHADDEUS
#DollarClub
#JoinTheClub
#LetsGooo!!!
3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Perpetua TH♧DDEUS

» LOG IN to write comment.

clubthaddeus Beat #Adversity down so bad it looks up at you in defeat with utter respect daring not to rise against you again as onlookers gaze in amazement!!! #Success #Mindset #Prosperity #clubTHADDEUS #JoinTheClub #DollarClub 3mon

» LOG IN to write comment.