brookepretzel Miley Stewart is 100000% me 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel We're tru models 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel Why I love books a million 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel Us having swag @ dairy queen 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel Happy birthday to the queen
Tbh idk why Beyoncé's birthday isn't a national holiday but whatever
Beyonslay
2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel To whoever is continually calling me on a restricted number, stahp. I don't find it amusing 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel Tru 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel *hates self for being extremely shy* 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel IM OBSESSED 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel I was nominated by @brendeniskindalame
And I nominate @jaylenelovesyourface
@alone_with_the_sea & brendens little brother,caiden:p
3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel My hood jam 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel We were beautiful children @haileyconquest 4w
  •   kayla.hammer IM IN THE FREAKING BACKGROUND OF THE INDIANS AND I LOOK LIKE I WANNA KILL SOMEONE 4w
  •   haileyconquest YASSSSSS 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel Bridgestreet makes me sad Bc it's 99% couples and the other 1% is me 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel yay school woo excitement t(-.-t) 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel It's a play xbox all day kinda day 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel My cat > you 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel @ the bitch w/ this bitch 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel Beach bound 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel Tumblr on the 4th of July is quite possibly the most hilarious thing ever 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

brookepretzel My life is literally a mess but hey at least there's pentatonix and iggy azalea and taco bell so ya know 3mon

» LOG IN to write comment.