ariellespring Free 12h

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Super stoked I got to see @ryyster the other day 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Where I want to be... @morganmaassen 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Less than a week until I'm in Baja for a month🌞 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Sunshine is fine 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring I always gain weight in the springtime because all I do is surf and then eat a whole lot afterwards. I love it. 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Roaming around some empty, secret coves 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring I wish I could spend everyday laying on the beach with some papaya 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring In love with my new goodies from some pretty legit companies. Today's basics #loungewear #loungeunderwear #nakedharry #timebywolsch 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Sea foam blankets 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring The things I post on this account are only about 1% of my life!!! For those of you who want an inside look at what I do with the other 99% of my life follow my private account @arisnotamermaid. On this account, I post a lot of my own photography, videos from concerts I go to, and things I am doing in my classes! I will be leaving for southern Baja soon for field work, so I won't be posting much on here during then. If you want to know what I'm up to when I'm there, give it a follow :) 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Monday's 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring My body is covered in poison oak, but I have no regrets. Edit by @nicole.spring #jolyn 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Happy 🌎 day 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Leaving Insta and all other social media for the next week because I'll be doing field work in Big Sur! ️ out ppl 3w
  •   ajs33 Have fun especially since you will be in one of your favorite places! 3w
  •   jsheffer Favorite ♡ 3w
  •   shepix14 Have fun & work hard. 😙 3w
  •   dropitlikeitsbach Bye have fun I'll miss you so dearly :'( 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring season has begun @stonefoxswim 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Golden hour in @vixswim 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

ariellespring Stoked to be running the @instayouniverse feature account with some super rad people. Our mission is to spread positivity through creativity and social media. If you aren't following, you're missing out big time @instayouniverse #ThankYouniverse

P.S. See if you can guess which posts are mine ;)
3w

» LOG IN to write comment.