1kdavis Now that is a STRETCH! 28min

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis Happy Friday!! 8h

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis I walk out of Baxter's to see this...I mean....🙄 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

2d 1kdavis
Video 1kdavis
1kdavis He's so funny 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis Look at this baby. 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis He just got in his crate. He hasn't been in there in MONTHS. And he keeps running to the door because the wind is making the door creak and he thinks someone is here. 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis 3d
  •   yondib Uggh! I know you were looking forward to going! You get a checkmark for effort!!!! At least u showed up!!!! Good job!!! 3d
  •   deedster_w i hear that! they had the 4:10 class at your location only. 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis Three-Wide. 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis Won't stop barking! 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis I mean....cats make me LAUGH!! "Do not pet me unless I want you to" said all cats everywhere 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis Just hanging out... 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis Really SICK of all this fear mongering. They don't get the weather right more than half the time on a normal day. STOP PUSHING FEAR ONTO THOSE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO WAIT AND SEE. 4d
  •   yondib <~~~not smart enough to wait and see. Sorry. I think everyone knows my anxiety goes through the roof with the "unknown"...but I try real hard not to be a pain in anyone's ass! I hope they are allllll wrong and I know that with the 30% chance of it happening means that 70% chance it wont! That's all...continue on! 4d
  •   copwife731xo <<<< scaredy cat... It got worse when I had kids 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis Barbara in the wild 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis I've been out here diggin a hole...and I'm putyou in nice and slow... 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis Happy #earthday #earthday2016 from me and my soon to be planted petunias 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis Me and Chip/Charles Esten. NBD #nashvilletour2016 @charles_esten thank you for staying for ALL of us tonight. Class Act! #teamdeacon 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis SPRINGTIME! 🏻 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

1kdavis Ice Queen 1w
  •   mjboyd711 I will be seeing your movie tomorrow 1w
  •   1kdavis Jealous. Won't be seeing it until at least next week. 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.